Forums / Hull City
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hull City Chat
Casualbear (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
With the furor surrounding a possibly "weakened" manchester united squad, hull city really has to step up. There will be no exceptions if they can't prove themselves worthy of staying in the top flight. I have all the confidence in the world they can put up a good fight but, as we all have seen, the premier league is a vicious arena...
Hullcity (Hull City) 5 years ago
Hull city will surely pull atleast a point out of the game with manchester united...
BenBro (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hull City strike the first goal of the Premeir League season against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, not too shabby lads. 1-1 at half (Drogba had quite a nice freekick to tie it up). Good luck in the second half
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Congratulations on getting the first goal of the season, I thought you lot played well, opening match at the bridge and all that
Lytsdb (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hhmm.... I think they defended quite well. This team may not be just a walk over
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Some slack defending against spurs, but hey they are playing some really good stuff, so don't let yourself down. Hope to see the hull team of early last year, you played some great football too
Atrain92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
JOZY altidore!  Usa!  Usa!  Usa!
Swolf (Everton) 4 years ago
Carling Cup highlights?
Paparush (Manchester United) 4 years ago
No Carling Cup Highlights? I wanted to see Jozy's goal! (and the rest too)
Tigerz09 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Come on footytube no CC highlights yet.... I thought ya'll were better than that
And apparently none of Hulls 39 fans have anything to say about it.... I wouldn't be complaining if I could find them elsewhere
Here's a link for Southend highlights     Link: watchsocceronline.blogspot.com/
Viktorcpu (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi Tigers. Was up?
Dhanasil (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Bye phil!
Fceddie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
They better get out of the bottom three I actualy like this team lol
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Hey guys, hope that the best team wins this saturday, good luck

Kick4Life - changing lives through football