Forums / Honduras
Order: Newest / Oldest
United States V Honduras, Oct 8
Blazzedlord (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Onyewu at 3:40 -_-
Segaron (San Jose Earthquakes) 2 years ago
Unacceptable I know.... But its a friendly and it's raining...
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Honestly the united states is still s**t, they have a long ways to go still in my eyes, they play these awful central american teams and feel like they deserve respect.... And their constant biased commentators, piss me of so much
Littlepea91 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well I would bet on the you. S. Beating England any day.... Haha
Shazbotben (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
They do have a long ways to go, I wouldn't say they're shitty though. I also don't know why you think they don't deserve respect, or why you think Honduras is awful.

And commentators who care more about the team of the country they are broadcasting to than the other team (from the country who they are not broadcasting to) pisses you off? Sounds like you need to get laid, or at least get off the internet for a while
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Didn't we leave wc2010 in the same round as england?
I believe we either left the same round or went one step further.... This Kinky fella is s**t with his/her words.... America still has a long way to go? In what reality?
Kinky (Chelsea) 2 years ago
And jozy altidore and agudello are way to overrated
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Excuse you have you seen Jozy at AZ? He is complete beast mode! Agudello is still very young what is he 19? But he's playing along side the greatest striker of a generation in Henry. They will grow into it here. Give them a little time
How is Agudelo over rated? He's only 18.... Jozy is doing a great job at AZ.... Again Kinky your words are s**t...
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol Shea
LOL.... I laughed too.... But it is a slippery pitch because it's raining and Brek Shea still gets my applaud for being involved in almost every single attack.... Great young fella...
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The USA's passes has become a lot better. As well as there movement off the ball. I feel like in a year or so they will put this new style together and meet hopefully exceed expectations
[account-removed] 2 years ago
As much as I hate to say it, America has gotten better
I completely applaud you for your kind words.... Most people just can't face reality.... America is no Spain or Brazil.... But America can compete with those guys and some folks just can't seem to face that reality...
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The future is so exciting for the US. So many promising players and all so young. Good win for the states, feel like we might get to the quarter finals in 2014, or semis
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great goal by dempsey!
The beast from Fulham....
Shazbotben (Philadelphia Union) 2 years ago
In 90 minutes I think I saw more creativity from the usmnt than they've displayed in the whole of the last two years. The finishing needs to be there, and the defence can't keep leaving Howard out to dry like that (no pun intended). There is so much room for improvement.... But so much potential
Brewcrew (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Brek Shea with one of the worst misses. Defence is still very poor. Any decent team would have scored 3 or 4 against us
I don't know about 3 or 4.... 2 yes, but any team 3 or 4? C'mon.... Let's be real here.... Shea missed and although it is unacceptable for me.... The pitch is very wet.... It's okay to miss those right now when they don't count.... Hopefully he learns from this so does Gooch...
Ali20 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
First up.... US.... Import sum commentators bcuz quite frankly I hav heard better comentary from jamaicans.... Lol.... 2nd.... You can just see that premier league class oozing through clint dempsey ! Terific player!
Zmarcus (AC Milan) 2 years ago
How was there only one goal scored? Shea, oneyewu and dempseys second all should have gone in/counted
Samir5 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
So many misses by both teams, coulve shouldve been a high scoring game, the US is definitely lacking a quality striker, agudelo and altidore are like emile heskey
MIDEO (Al Zawraa) 2 years ago
Us should play wwe, this where you blong, rubbish football style by us
Rymaster111 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Get your anti-american hate out of here
NAOTA (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Nice English...
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Scoreboard...
Mideo gets an immediate "RED card"...
Cevapi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
So many missed opportunities my god
Unacceptable but it's a friendly on a very wet pitch...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football