Forums / Honduras
Order: Newest / Oldest
Honduras V Mexico, Jun 23
Chema (CF Rayados de Monterrey) 2 years ago
Grande De Nigris!
Chema (CF Rayados de Monterrey) 2 years ago
My only doubt is if Chicharito scored with the hand
Citehzen (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Si, verdad pero es el mano de dio. Sorry if I butchered that.    
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Does it matter anymore?
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
c**k goal!
EphToDaRhyme (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We should rename Chicharito in Cebolla (Onion), because he lets all the defensive ranks cry ;D
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
I have never had respect for the Honduras team. You could probably make a 20 min video of all the unecessary fouls during the game, they should have had at least 2 red cards during the first 90 min, and the got another in extra time. Playing against Honduras is like playing against 11 big and strong defenders. I give Mexico their deserved credit for beating a team that doesn't play to create, but they play to destroy the game
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mate its honduras. One of the most poorest and corrupt countries in central america. Cut them some slack
Elvinjones (San Jose Earthquakes) 2 years ago
I thought Honduras played great, lots of passion for a less skilled team, plus they could have won
Danmx (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Oh I don't question their passion for the game. I have no problem with Hondurans, in fact I have some friends from Honduras, but strictly speaking football; the team plays in a very dirty manner. Their own coach prior to the goal said Chicharito was going to be scared just after playing a few minutes against his team, because they were going to "losen him up" This is why chicharito responded after scoring the goal saying to the camera.... Scared? No. Like I said I don't question the heart and passion that they play with, I question the manner that they display it, it's very unsportsman like behavior
Elgran (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Maestro, you know what garra is, right?
Aspen119 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Playing defensive, trying to destroy the game, is just as valid as playing attacking. It's a different way to play. If weaker teams, like Honduras, attacked strong teams like Mexico, they'd get beaten all the time. So give credit to good defensive tactics
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Mexico deserved it, they created chances. I hope to see a great game in the final between mexico and usa!
Yoplait (Aston Villa) 2 years ago
Chicharito looked very upset with himself this game. Poor Gio not getting his goal. Overall Mexico did well playing a very defensive team and did not concede an easy goal. Viva Mexico!
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
It was an exciting game both teams played good football, enjoyable match specially with these commentators
Citehzen (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Despite the chich being the rival striker for the USA and Manchester City, I can't help but enjoy his style. He looks like he's 12 in the face though its hilarious. Here comes the final...
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Got tix to the final  Prob gonnabe the best game i've ever been to
Samelnino (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Jealoussss
Seb1414 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I've been jealous all my life of my friends going to big mexico games, now its my turn! Ahaha
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Honduras did NOT play rubbish! Obviously not as well as Mexico but common, give some credit!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
They did get tired in extra time though, and that was pretty apparent...
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 2 years ago
Yeah I agree, they managed to put up one hell of a fight, playing on a par with the Mexicans throughout the most of the game. You gotta' give credit where credit is due and they definitely deserve some words of praise
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
They got tired 'cause of the high altitude, and of course the pace of the game
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chicha has scored more goals in the tourny that the US has combined. He is incredible. Fear this kid. But GO USA!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Chicharito was born to score goals
Guleybaz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Sick game
Chiva915 (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
No puedo creer que me perdí este partido! :/ Vamos México

Kick4Life - changing lives through football