Forums / HNK Hajduk Split
Order: Newest / Oldest
HNK Hajduk Split V AEK Athens, Dec 1
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Bloody hell Hajduk is such an embarrassment. And look at that pitch!
No, really. I gotta' say it again: Look at that f*****g pitch! What is that, a minefield?
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 4 years ago
Yeah absolutely, I'm surprised that the UEFA officials even allowed for the game to take place. My backyard looks better than that and I'm no gardener
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
It is a crime in the name of football to allow our beautiful game to be played on that ugly pitch.come on Croatia! You have wonderful international football stars but look at those stadiums, those pitches! Achieving certain standards for high quality in every aspect has brought Premier League where it is now in the last two decades or so, and it should be taken as a model for any country around including Turkey
Bro, take it easy, this pitch yesterday comes as a real shock, but it's a product of some really terrible weather, to be fair. It is definitely not a representative of all Croatian pitches, so don't say "those pitches" after seeing one that was damaged by weather conditions.

Having said that, our stadia do suck big time
Sulutas (Galatasaray SK) 4 years ago
Actually I wrote the piece above not because of this single game but because of some other video highlights that I have seen in the last couple of months on Youtube and in other video websites about the Croatian league. The deal is that my team had an eye on Ibricic last August (and still does) and at that time we, Galatasaray fans checked many of his video clips in which he played on those stadiums in the Croatian league. Ultimately we ended up buying Ibricic's national team-mate, Misimovic from Wolfsburg because we were told that Split guys didn't want to sell him because of this European League campaign this season and the fact that this is the 100th year of their foundation, so they wanted to keep him at least for one more year. So, I believe my generalization was not indeed based on this single game I guess, since I have kept up with the Croatian league for a while
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Neiskusni =/
Hajduk može odigrati jednu ili dvije odlične utakmice, no za nešto više kad je oh ovakvom natjecanju riječ gdje je potrebno dobro igrati you kontinuitetu, nedostaje kvalitete. Hajduk nije dobio ovu utakmicu jer mu fali iskustva you takvim natjecanjima
Borg (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rough playing conditions. I thought Split would've done better especially with playing at home with torcida
Daniel85 (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
In Croatia we say lazy Dalmatians - the pitch is the mirror of the team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football