Forums / Ghana U20
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ghana U20 V Brazil U20, Oct 16
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Until speechless pity Brazil. A fine drama in a penalty shootout. I hope that Ghana will win the championship
Mo96afa (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Congratulations for Ghana, outstanding goalkeeper performance from both sides
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I knew it. Congratulation Ghana. Thanks for showing the World that we can do it too and we will do it at the World Cup 10
Uconn2004 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Congrats to ghana on winning a pretty big prize
Sissoko (Manchester City) 5 years ago

Ghana are playin like the way Nigeria and cameroon use 2 play sometimes back, they gona be making use of the african soil in 2010 and come out victorious .... It was superb the way some playas took their penalties today....come on ivory coast ! You gt such playas too...
Adookoo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
YEAH! They are doing everything right in terms of management and mentallity
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Both teams really blasted most of their pens into the nets. Very fast shots, not many focused on placement. Great job by ghana to upset the brazilians
Chlaxin019 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
WAY TO GO black stars! That was a tough storm to wade but you did it! Crazy pk shootout
Theshid (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Really happy for Ghana. I know that there's going to be a hell of a party in Africa lol
You bet!
Monrovia (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Conrat to ghana and africa I hope mo will follow
Keong (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well done Ghana, you guys already the legends!
ElCanaca (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 5 years ago
I knew a great player from Ghana, Eric Frimpong. He played for the UCSB Toreros who won the National Collegiate Championship in the you. S. His story is something else. He was in a few courses with me at the university. The most gentle and classiest individual I have ever met. He would be very happy, I wish him the best for his situation right now and for his country. Congratulations Ghana!
Kind words! Nice to read and congrats to Ghana
DavidRC (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Congratulations to Ghana! Great Game!
Just4Fun (AS Roma) 5 years ago
DAMN! I somehow felt that's its gonna' be this way.... I didn't watch ghana play except for against hungary and they were awesome.... Because you knw hungary knocked off italy and alot of other teams....

Anyway.... Gr8 performance.... And superb stamina....

What a gr8 jump for african teams

Congrats!
Superb stamina my friend; and great composure I might add.... Especially from the little ayew!
Chelseakickass (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Well done ghana I predict they are a force to be reckoned wif in the future(:
Aliko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Congratulations for Ghana! They deserved because they played lovely football.... I watched every game of them! Well done!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football