Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Sweden, Oct 16
Robbery69 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
I4SUN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
8 goals match.... Awesome...
RVPMVP (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow...
Germanfan (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I'm beside myself. Did the defence switch with the cheerleaders? What happened? Has the coach or any players spoken about what happened?
Fastt187 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Lahm said it himself before the match don't underestimate zlatan and sweden.... LOL
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hilarious, reminds me of Arsenal - Newcastle 2 years ago
Mharis (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Germans choked again!

I was watching this match till Germans scored 3 goals and then switched to Spain vs France match. I now regret why did I made a switch.
This match would surely go down in history as the most sensational comeback from the Swedes. Well done!
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Germans choked again? Out of all the things in life, Germans are never considered to be chokers
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
Germans are regular chokers but there are worse (yes england I'm looking at you)
ILikeTurtles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Know that feel bro
Undefined (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Klose is seemingly ageless
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Germany reminds me of Argentina under the coach of Maradonna. New defence (except Lahm) please
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
The slowpokes in germany's defence did it again, well nothing new we knew it since 2010, and what about neur? Overhyped much? Every time I watch bayern or germany he makes at least one serious mistake, maybe I jinx him

Erich (1. Nürnberg) 1 year ago
Agree. Neuer is overhyped and tends to be rubbish. I hope in a few years time ter stegen will be able to overtake him
Scs33 (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Neuer does has so many more amazing feats than bad mistakes. Once he stops making such frequent mistakes he will be the best in the world
HotTub (1. Köln) 1 year ago
They need to get tougher when needed
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow nice comeback by Sweden, Ibrahimovic just gets better with age
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The Swedish fans got there moneys worth from this trip
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Low will murder his players in their sleep.

Football at its absolute, terrifying best. The silence in the stadium was almost palpable at the end. Superb stuff from both sides to be fair, great perseverance from the Swedes

Kick4Life - changing lives through football