Germany V Netherlands, Nov 15
Mlenthe (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Jawohl!
Muellerinho (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Müller - Klose - Özil !    I need 3 goal of the week votes
Harobi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Don't know what to say. Einfach klasse
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 2 years ago
Germany dominated a Dutch squad that missed van Persie and van der Vaart. Still, unbelievable performance by the German team. Didn't think they could play this well without Schweinsteiger!
AjaxAmsterdam (Ajax) 2 years ago
Please don't forget Robben and Afellay.... Either way, although painful: congratulations, you guys are the team for us to beat next year
[account-removed] 2 years ago
German efficiency once more - high-quality work
Müller represents pure class, absolutely amazing this young guy!
Goofy30koeln 2 years ago
Unbelievable. Its gettin better and better. I think now Kroos is a 100% starter in the german team. IMHO, he's now as good as Schweini. But what can we do now? How can Kroos, Schweini, Özil and Kehdira play together in the central midfield? At the moment great players like Götze, Reus and Schürrle can only be substitutes.... What a pity...
Not a pity, but what a waste. The DFB should register two teams - I think both of them would easily qualify for the EC finals
Erich (1. Nürnberg) 2 years ago
Kroos still not as experienced as schweinsteiger, in a major tournament I rather count on the ones that already played one (reus got how many international games?). Not sure about podolski though.... And klose anytime before gomez
Ramin85 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
And I still rather have Podolski on the pitch
Lifeguard 2 years ago
Klose! And he does it again. Good win Germany
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Germany looking sharp this is a warning for the other nations loll!
This is a threat
Bplittle (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Defending was brutal on last Ger goal
Pyotar (Bayern München) 2 years ago
These were only the goals.... Watch the complete match
Muffy (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Germany without scheinsteiger, lahm and gomez
Edawn (Bayer Leverkusen) 2 years ago
Yeah, but Netherlands without van Persie, van der Vaart and Robben
Jezzeeh (NAC) 2 years ago
You forget Affelay?
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
I can't believe this specific group of players still hasn't won a major national team competition...
Harobi (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Because there is a team called spain
Dicicco8 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm tired of spain
They're kind of like Germany 1990. They play boring but get the results
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
If you think the way spain play's is boring, then I recon you don't know good football
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Spain VS germany at the EURO 2012 finals! Can't wait to see that!
Deepu7 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah.... Exactly.... Spain's tiki taka might not work against this german side.... This group is as talented as spain....
Spain's defending haven't been convincing lately....
The third goal was just amazing....
@Goooner04, well firstly that's an opinion. Secondly, In MY opinion when a team's tactic revolves around possession it would lead to a boring match which means the other team would have a more difficult time impressing the viewer because they're spending their time fighting for the ball. It certainly works, but it's not my definition of 'interesting match'. Even poorer teams on the pitch (again imo) can produce more interesting matches if both teams attack, and both defend
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Tika Taka was supposed to be beautiful football, but Spain slows the game down way too much. It's even slower than the tempo that Barca plays, hence the reason why Spain plays the worst foot ball. At the very least Barca speeds up at times which makes it slightly better than Spain
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Here's the amazing part: with my simple sentence I created an interesting dicussion! I haven't seen much of Spain lately, but I prefer Germany's style. I'm not hating on tiki taka, it's great, but I still perfer Germany
Reddevilboyz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Germany gonna' be a serious contender for euro 2012...
Amanek (WKS Slask Wroclaw) 2 years ago
Nihil novi
Francois01 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Great football! Couldn't take my eyes away from the game
Some conclusions: Khedira was impressive, Hummels should play for Mertesacker, Klose for Gomez, and today I had the strong feeling that there is a team on the pitch, although the left side was clearly not that involved in the game. Aogo had a terrible game against Ukraine, but today he showed that he can be an alternative if Lahm can't play. But he still needs to "click" better with Podolski, otherwise our game is too one-sided.
I think if all the injured players would have played (Robben, van Persie, van der Vaart, Lahm, Schweinsteiger) the result would have been closer, but I'm certain we'd still have won. Our Midfield was too dominant

Kick4Life - changing lives through football