Forums / Germany
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Italy, Jun 28
Robbery18 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Congratulations Italy! You were the better team so you deserve to go to the finals. My team however was very disappointing, too many mistakes which resulted in two goals. History repeated itself Italy won again ;(

I hope to see a great final between two top European teams!
May the best team win the Euros!
Gjfirewallcam (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Super Mario:  Mario Mandzukic  Mario Gomez  Mario Balotelli
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Don't forget mario goetze well there's only one mario now anyway
ACMilanRocks (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Forza azzurri! We can do it! C'mon one more game, now this is class football, not that s**t portugal vs spain game...
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Ha ok, apparently you forgot about the Italy-England game
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
At least there was a team attacking in the Italy v England game, and not 120 mins of watching a ball bounce around the middle of the field...
Asrultraz (AS Roma) 2 years ago
WHAT ARE YOU ALL going TO SAY NOW?!?!?!?! Italy IS THE BEST TEAM IN europe! WE've shown THE english, we've shown THE germans AND NOW WE WILL SHOW THE spanish!
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I would take it easy if I were you...
Rezatnt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Chalenge accepted !
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Beating a team doesn't make you better than them. When Wolves beat Man Utd, it didn't make Wolves better than Man Utd, all it did was show that they are good enough to beat them
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All I hear is spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti    
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
Mmmm.... I could go for some spaghetti. I got a nice helping today
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Hey poppyfields all I hear is failure and failure.... For 46 years or wait now is 48
Lol how about you take my comment a little more seriously.    Do italians not have a sense of humor?
TheFed (Juventus) 2 years ago
Spaghetti does sound good but I am too full from the two servings of sauerkraut that I had today (one at 20' the other at 36')
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
@ Poppyfields I though you were serious my bad  
Iskoliko (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Are. I. P Balotelli haters
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Lol. @Iskoliko, now that's a football fan!
WetporridgeCITY (Manchester City) 2 years ago
You should post that in your own forum, lol
PrestigiousG (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol most united fans don't hate on Balotelli.... I think that guy's a freakin boss
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Tony doesn't agree with you. Lol
Iskoliko (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Now we know who the real Super Mario is!
Yup. One good game and all his hysterics and poor sportsmanship and child-like acting on the field mean absolutely nothing
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Beer 1-2 Pizza
Not even, the czech have the best beer    Bmw 1 - 2 maserati
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Eye liner 1- racists 2
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hitler 1 - 2 mussolini
Rezatnt (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As a spain fan :   Balotelli scares me !
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hahaa, I think Spain should be worried. When he plays like this he's unstoppable. Hope Spain can sort out their striker issue before the match. I wonder if the coach can trust Torres to start. Will be interesting
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't f**k WITH BALOTELLI, HE IS GOOD. HAHAHA
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Reus and klose made a huge impact on the 2nd half, well done

Counter attacks from azzurri reminds me of 2006

Forza azzurri ! Bravi ragazzi !
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
I said Italy would win, they laugh at me, they called me crazy, they said past games don't matter, they said noway Italy can beat this German team but guest what? Italy win streak continues over the Germans. Who as the last laugh now? Me. I backed Italy from the beginning and whatever happen Sunday, Italy you guys did good, and Ballotelli has proven to the world that he's a world class striker.
Italy vs Spain, I'll say Italy will win, Spain haven't look dangerous in this tournament and seeing how the Italians neutralize the speedy Germans, I don't see Spain beating this Italian team especially the way Pirlo, Cassano and Ballotelli playing right now, and they (Italy) have the best defence in the tournament
Spainrule (Valencia) 2 years ago
I'm not sure we've been watching the same tournament mate. Italy played well against Germany, but that does not propel them above Spain. Did you see them against Croatia? And they did not play outstandingly well against England either. Best defence in the tournament is the team whose tactics make them not even need to defend too much: Spain. Realistically, seeing both squads and their style of play, you'd be an idiot to vote italy
Italy have been better than Spain in this tournament, the longer this tournament went on the better Italy got I can't say the same for Spain...
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not to mention spain have no striker. My vote is for italy as well. Calm in defence, cassano and mario against ramos (LOL central?) and pique who worries more about hair spray then the game. Italy 3-1
Spainrule (Valencia) 2 years ago
Yeah cos Spain have conceded one goal in the entire tournament and are gonna' concede three in the final -. -  I say Spain 2-0
MadeInRu (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
@Dannymorales21    Dude, under which rock you were living for the last 2 years? Ramos playes superb as a central back...
Ritujuve (Juventus) 2 years ago
Its all down to Mario. He gets 3 to 4 great chances every game. He's not been as lucky in the other matches, but last night he put 2 out of 2 away. If he takes his chances against Spain, we're gonna' win. You can bet he's going to get at least 2 -3 chances
Giova2k10 (AS Roma) 2 years ago
@Spainrule: Spain have conceded one goal in this tournament, true; who scored that goal though? Italy did, this shows we know how to break down your defence and we can do it again in the final
I said germany were the only team able to beat spain, and i'll say it again.

Makes me sad because I really hate spain, I really really do.

I'd rather ANY other team in Europe, except maybe Greece.

Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No way dude. Germany kicks butt but I don't find their style adapted to beat Spain at all. Italy and Portugal are the 2 teams that are the best adapted to go toe to toe with Spain.... And maybe even England before Germany. It's not a matter of Germany being a better team than England and it's matter of what tactic each team have perfected
LusoAmerican (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Great game by italy were def. Not scared of the powerful germany. Great game. Played it well and created a large amount of chances could of finished the game off quite early in the second half. Super game and good luck for both team I have no preference in the winner. Just hope their alot of goals lol
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great game, but POOR Decision from Low. WTF was that lineup? Seriously....
Italy outplayed them either way probably, but atleast maybe there would have been more goals. Why Gomez? He is a great striker but still not in the level of Klose in national level. Podolski was poor, but I'm sure he'll get back on track. Kroos was actually not a bad idea, but playing him wide was bad. Should have played instead of Sheweiny since he was injured but still played.
Finally, muller FOR THE LAST substitution?!?! THE MOST overrated german player.... Would have made more sense to put Shurrule who has alot of pace and stinging shots, or putting on Lars Bender, and pushing up Khedira since he was playing amazing.

Italians.... PURE class. WIN THIS DAMN thing! Forza italia!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football