Forums / Germany
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V Israel, May 31
DrDevileRaven (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
That is all Germany had to do, switch around some of their players; they will be one of the dominant teams to beat, as usual...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
This is a postive way to go into Euro's with the win. Nice goals from Germany. Gomez smashes one in from close, good goal. But wow Schurrle had a beauty from deep out, great curve and goal. I am very excited for Euro's in a week, and cheering for Germany! Germany going to do well, I'm excited!
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Shurlle & Gotze.... Super Subs!
SDCottager13 (Fulham) 2 years ago
Schurrle*  
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Heck of a goal from Schurrle not the fist time I see him score a long ranger, he's got a heck of a longshot on him
Asetr (Barcelona) 2 years ago
German machine is back, fully assembled and ready to go
Enterd (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Can gomez score in big games? In "Fianls" rather than "Friendly"
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can gomez score in big games? Of course he's capable of doing so, he just hasn't yet
Fabiusmaximus (Bayern München) 2 years ago
He scored against real madrid, that was a big game imo
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
This comment has been removed.
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
You can't even joke about that
David9511 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
The team play and passing in the first goal was beautiful
Vitruvius (Toronto) 2 years ago
Gomez fails a pass in that sequence as usual
KidultHood (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
The Germans have been struggling, the way they have been playing against these team lately should be a call of concern for the coach, Isreal wasn't a strong team and they struggle to score goals, as matter of fact Isreal never qualified for the Euros or WC and they rank like 200 in the fifa rankings, playing like this in the European group of death will be a challenge for the Germans, the teams they're going up against have great players unlike Isreal, Germany vs Portugal that's a tough one to call...
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Israel probably don't qualify for euros bc they're in the middle east....  Just saying
Topshotta (AC Milan) 2 years ago
You're a goof. Israel has been competing in European competitions forever now. This time around they were unable to qualify. I hope you were joking
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yeah, the germans are struggling? In your dreams!Lets take a look in 2008 before the euro. They drew with china, but that doesn't make them a weaker team and they advanced into the euro finals. In 2010, before the world cup, the germans lost to argentina in their homeland and when they meet each other in the QF, it is the other way round, they thrashed them 4-0. You are one jealous f****r. And for your info, isreal fifa rANKING is 50 something. You baka dog!
Ranndino (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'll never understand why people feel the need to talk out of their arse in the age of the Internet when it takes 2 sec to check facts. Israel is ranked 58th & have been part of UEFA for ages. They don't play against Middle Eastern teams for obvious reasons
MuellersEleven (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Israel reminded of Chelea. They're even playing in blue
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Once again, the Germans looked rather subdued, especially in the first half. Still, I don't think Germany's lack of recent form should cause too much concern. The Germans always show up for the big games and tournaments, and Euro 2012 will be no different. This game showed that they have tremendous depth in the attacking positions
Jon1979 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Great game! Isreal is rank 58 btw, Iceland is 131...
Narator7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What about Switzerland and Serbia?
Pretty sure Switzerland is tied for 18th, or around there -- Serbia imo is in the 30's too lazy to check!
Peterpan 2 years ago
UBER ALLES
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Germany are a great team but If they are not carefull this great generation of players will end up like the dutch (such a great team but never win anything)
Yeah, as a Portugal fan I know what that is like . Really thought we had EC 2004
Epicfootballer9 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@Ghanaboy95  "Germany a great team.... "  Good thoughts though, your absolutely right
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football