Forums / Germany
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany V France, Feb 29
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
To say this an upset is pretty fair. Germany looked the true favorites for this one, especially as Benzema is out injury for the next couple of weeks.

I've noticed that the line up for Germany was missing a good amount of key figures. With everyone back from injuries (such as Gotze) by the time June rolls around, I can't imagine how brilliantly the German will play. I expect them to bounce back hard from this loss.

As for France, please don't smash my Serbia next friendly
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't worry serbia is pretty good france will probably only win by a goal or two
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Serbia has some of the best defenders playing for some of the best clubs, just gonna' be harder for them that Vidic doesn't play anymore for Serbia but still Ivanovic, Subotic, Kolarov play at top teams. Maybe a good forward they lack since kezman.

Serbia and Bosnia are pretty even we drew to them in paris so you guys should do a good job too. pozdrav
[account-removed] 2 years ago
The only true favourite to win the EC is Spain...
BarcaMyLove (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Don't be so bitter because they knocked you out of the euro 08 and the world cup
Fabricass (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How was he being bitter towards Spain when he just admitted they were the favoured team to win?
Et1et2et3 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can't believe 3 ppl liked his comment. Total lack of logic
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Some people can't read
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Some ppl always feel accused. Maybe you should turn to your doctor because of paranoia?
Ruska (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Barcamylove = knobhead
Lihanguk (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well done France! Its good to see some new faces and youth in the line up if the defence in tightened up france will be a big contender for euro
Khessler (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Obviously neither team were at full strength. That said It was still a high quality game and both teams are major contenders for the Euro win
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
After the shame of the last world cup in South Africa, I have always expected to see players who must move their ass in order to restore these bad attitudes & image. The last few months Laurent Blanc have changed players who want more play for a team & country, and not only for their career and this is a real pleasure to watch a such game. Germany is a very good team and despite the injuries of Benzema and Remy, "Les bleus" have shown a very good & pleasant game with several nice actions against Germany. After good teams as England-France (0-1), France-Brazil (0-1), now Germany-France (1-2), f**k yeah that is orgasmic!
Nikolon (PSG) 2 years ago
"France-Brazil (1-0) but I know you meant that France won.
Agreed for the work of Laurent Blanc.... 18 matchs unbeated.... But still France need to progress to be the best team in Europe and the world again, but this generation of young players, with more olders (ribery, malouda, mexes, abidal, diarra etc) have for me the best potential above all european nations.... But that's only my opinion. So much talent Benzema, Giroud, Gameiro, Remy, Menez, Hoarau, Rami Sahko Mvilla, Cabaye, Gonalons, Lloris (best goalkeeper in the world for me, ahhh.... Can't wait the Euro.... But this generation will be at the top in 2014 and in 2016 for the euro championship in France!
Go France! And I dream is to see Zidane come back, even at 40 or 45...
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Germany in green and France in white.... It looks all wrong...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
FRANCE IS THE BOMB
Radion (FC Dynamo Kyiv) 2 years ago
German shouldn't play in green
ChrisSartin13 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I know I thought it was Mexico on first glance
Teccomin (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Looked like Mexico vs USA
CalumLUFC 2 years ago
This wipes the grin off all those smug german/bayern fans
RocknRoll (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What a bunch of idiot twats commenting below me.... You uneducated imbicles have not even noticed we played without our veteran players, Lahm! Mertesaker! (that's your defence covered), Schweinsteiger! (Kroos is not a defensive midfielder) and Podolski!.... But please, help yourselves and underestimate Germany.... We will see you at the EC
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
Honestly, a weak excuse. Just accept you lost
When Germany beat us 3-0 we weren't playing with some of our starters. Still not a valid excuse. Sometimes you lose, accept it
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Just a friendly....  We'll get back on track in the euro's
Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Is this mexico vs france? Wtf
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Looks like republic of ireland. s**t jersey
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 2 years ago
I don't really know what green has to do with germany but they have won titles wearing green so I guess its luckY?
Aufgehtsbayern (Bayern München) 2 years ago
From their 74 campaign
Lampardlove (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Zzzzziiiiiiiidddaaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeeee weeeeeee mmmmmmmiiiiisssssssss yyyyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cacau.... From Germany.... Hahaha...
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Being racist?
He was born and raised in Brazil, having only received his German citizenship three years ago. The fact that you assume Jerold's comment was racist shows that YOU in fact judged a man based on his skin-colour. Fail
Vanwhitecaps (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Zidane, viera, nasri, diarra, gomis, evra.... (I can go all day) from france? LOL
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Npo1996 how was that racist? If he said that about aogo, boatenng you have a right to complain cacau wasnt born in germany he is brazilian
Cyrilyon (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
@Vanwhitecaps : Zidane, Vieira, Nasri, Diarra, Gomis and Evra are born in France and trained in France. So they are French.

Your comment remind me an Italian politician saying Italia won the 2006 WC because their players were really Italian
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
In italy and other european countries just because you have a passport doesn't make you italian or german or polish or what not. In france and england is different they all had colonies so people of color are more easily accepted,
Vanwhitecaps (AS Roma) 2 years ago
@Cyrilyon, Viera and Evra were actually born in Senegal but I get what you're saying! They should pay for France!
But in the other hand 16 of the 22 players in the Senegalese national team were born and raised in France (Demba Ba, Mamadou Niang ect....). So where is the logic?
Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 2 years ago
Extended Highlights in english:   Link: tv.dfb.de/index.php?view=4187  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football