Forums / Germany
Order: Newest / Oldest
Germany Chat
Alekarmo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
C'mon guys just loose next game and leave for us our well deserved 1st place in the table))
Fishy (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Exactly
Kopcic (Bayern München) 5 years ago
Deutschland for life I'm bosnian but I will always like germany best of luck in the world cup
Kafka (Bayern Munchen-A) 4 years ago
Germany all the way! Going to win the world cup
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Ballack is likely to leave the team after 2010 T~T?
Lavelle (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Deutschland forever! I love that my country is the most consistent national side in history. We will take it home next summer
Eatfriedlead (Bayern München) 4 years ago
My nationality may be American but my heart is with Germany. Long live Deutschland!
Jeff07 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Germany is a dirty team this guys could shoot
JayCutler69 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
You make as much sense as any other manchester's unwanted fan
Xulanh (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Germany gonna' rock in Russia
Alekarmo (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Not on our stadium noway, don't even try)
Sufferjoy2 (Bayern München) 4 years ago
I like seeing comments like this one after the games have been played
Lol who cares what you like
We will beat you in africa
Heaps good attitude the one you got there Alekarmo. Should learn to edit and not double post
You should learn some English)
Already have and I probably have a better grasp on the english language than you do for all I know. I wouldn't be telling people to learn english when my "about me" is full of grammatical errors. Would you like me to point them out so you can correct them?
Yes please.

"Heaps good attitude the one you got there Alekarmo" lol that sentence just does not make any sense

"a better grasp on the english language" on THE? English language lool

"i wouldnt be telling people to learn english when my about me" hahahaha lol do you read your sentences after you write?)lol

Wooow your last sentence has no errors, congrats man, way to go
Fair enough, maybe you need to be familiar with Australian lingo to understand my first sentence.

Yes, THE english language, how else do you write the sentence? You picked the mistake, so please help me correct it with the proper grammar so I don't make the same mistake again.

You did not understand the last sentence, I was using the word "my" as the subject in the sentence to refer to the "about me" section on your profile page.

And finally what a petty conversation this one we are having. I'm moving on.

Just English language would be fine.

"and finally what a petty conversation this one we are having" -and finally what a petty conversation we are having would be right

"to refer to.... " -that refers to your section "about me", sounds much better, by the way I made no mistake in my section "about me"

Lol this chat turns into English grammar competition
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Sorry to butt in on your word games.... But the correct grammar would be "of the english language"

How about you guys just call it a draw? Nobody's perfect....
Ok)thanks for correcting
JayCutler69 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
How about you face the facts, Russia won't be in the world cup (ironic). They should be concerned with free speech rights. Germany, however, we will once again show what we're made of!
Premoli (Werder Bremen) 4 years ago
Germany got a bunch of youngunz with great potential. Guys like özil, boateng, kroos, neuer and marin for example are expected to become stars. Mixed with them "old" dudes like ballack, klose, poldi, schweini, lahm etc germany got a great team. And when it comes to the k. Oh. Round they are always a threat.
So watch out
Ya, going to South Africa 2010  
You lucky person
Palandiell (Bayern München) 4 years ago
We fahren nach S. Afrika!
KWManUtdFan (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Germany clinches.... Congrats. See you in South Africa
Go germany
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I love this team
Amey014 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Sad news for the world of fottball and particularly german football.... Goalkeeper robert enke is dead.... He was 32, played for hannover96 and was the original choice for the germany's no. 1 keeper as far as africa 2010 is concerned.... He commited suicide.... His daughter had died two months with a heart disesase, many say she too had commited suicide.... May his soul rest in peace!
Smokedead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
How can she commit suicide? She was only 2 years old when she die....    Anyway RIP Enke....
"he commited suicide"    RIP Enke
Jumpking (Liverpool) 4 years ago
RIP Enke, sad day for Germany

Kick4Life - changing lives through football