A few nice goals in this game. Enjoyed the highlights
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Fixed match!
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Just because milan are not having the most exciting games mate lol
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Utter domination, congrats Cavani and Co
MarquinhoACM (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Did Genoa refuse to play defence or something? Beautiful goals from Zuniga and Gargano, Cavani with the cheeky chip!
Napoli4Life (Napoli) 2 years ago
They just did not look interested at all.... Gave the ball away almost every time, good to see we took advantage almost every time!
Napoli4Life (Napoli) 2 years ago
What a performance ! Genoa gave the ball away too many times didn't and did not look interested at all.... Now with Vargas coming in January, second half of the season will be a show!
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Napoli woke up
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Zuniga.... What a f*****g goal
Stefke95 (Napoli) 2 years ago
If someone from premier league scored a goal like zuniga it would ve been a goal of the week
RossoneriBoy (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Woke up just in time for the blues! Haha  Go Serie A!
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Good bounce back from napoli, well played
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great game by Napoli! Yeah, they really should play at this level to remain at the top. Especially after inter and roma have started to get their senses for the last four five games
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Anyway, either gargano or zuniga's goal should be among the goal of the week! Sigh, how the serie a is getting more and more underrated
Mpk87 (ŠK Slovan Bratislava) 2 years ago
I had to watch this game on the internet because all the american channels want to show madrid and manchester games regardless of who they play.... It sucks I wish there was a serie a channel you could pay for online to have access to all the games.... I'd buy it, sick of watching games like madrid v zaragoza. When I have to go through bootleg internet sites to see a game like napoli v juve
Kelvintemp (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I'm with you man. I'd love to see some more Napoli or Borussia Dortmund games but it's a tad hard here in the US
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Holy hell Napoli
Kragh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
NAPOLI! NAPOLI!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Most exciting and entertaining league in the world proves me correct again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football