Forums / Genoa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Juventus V Genoa, Oct 22
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Great game from Matri and Pirlo, but the rest kind of struggled for the most part.
Juve needs to work on their aerial defence, it cost them the match today
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
f**k we sell him now he runs.... Good game old friend always a milan legend
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Well done pirlo, great knowledge of the field
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Thank you Pirlo
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Pirlo, best Italian midfielder!
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dear Juventus please buy paul scholes, Sol campbell, Ryan giggs as they are all worldclass players. Yo can also bring seedorf, drogba and lampard next season...
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
You really don't know much about modern football do you?
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Damn! 2 points that we needed. It only requires missed oppurtunities such as this one, where Milan and Napoli can catch up. Juve had to spend on quality defenders!
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
What a great dummy by Pirlo on the 2nd Matri goal, but Juve's defence was really shambolic. Chilleni's marking on the first goal was very poor, considering that he is a very good CB
Kodyx (Juventus) 2 years ago
Defence sucks
Acoop13 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Very poor defensive showing and quite a few missed chances on the attack. Not a good showing
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 2 years ago
We need to be more aggressive on d!
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
I was actually very impressed with Genoa's attitude, mainly in the first half. Pirlo played well, but I would like to give credit to Miguel Veloso: he struggled in his first season, but yesterday I had the opportunity to witness his evolution as a key member of Genoa's midfield. It was an entertaining match, with chances for both sides and I'm going to follow of both teams matches. Well done Italian football, well done!
Rabbi666 (Juventus) 2 years ago
Where is buffon?
ForTheGame (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dude the guy is in sidelines for 10 days to two weeks and I know what you're gonna' ask, how he got injured? Because he suffered a shoulder injury in training on Thursday. The guy is getting old I probably think he would retire. Forza JUVE
JoshuaBrady (Juventus) 2 years ago
Great game pirlo, and another 2 goals from magical, clinical Matri

Kick4Life - changing lives through football