Forums / Genoa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Genoa V Inter Milan, Dec 13
Duffman1 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Important win thanku nagatomo!
Unaimed (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That sure was no offside, Inter got lucky!
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Call an optometrist and schedule an appointment for an eye exam, you really need one
Interista86 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Obvious troll
Harobi (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Hahaha hahaha hahaha haters gonna' hate
Duffman1 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Yes mate! Haters always gonna' hate!
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Nagatomoooo! Again weak display by our forwards =/ definitely need to improve.... We got the 3 points that's all that matters for now.
Forza nerazzurri
Blacknblue (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Loooool.... Shortest player on the field scored an amazing header! Forza Ragazzi! Forza Inter!
Colrac (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Really hoping Milito can get over this slump, it's starting to hurt to see him come so close. It was also a pleasant surprise to see how well Forlan integrated into the game, even if it was for the last 10 minutes. Alvarez had some great moments, he's starting to grow on me. Glad they were able to get this result
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Yes, another one in the bag lads, great stuff. Can't wait for Forlan to start hauling in those goals
Interaoi (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Proud of my Grande Inter. We are slowly crawling up the table. Watch out Milan and Jube.... Just need to buy another CB (Hummels) and a DM (Lass Diarra)
Vcf1990 (Valencia) 3 years ago
Not an impressive win but a win none the less. It is always a good sign when a team can grind out wins when necessary even when playing average. Inter will improve and climb the table. I doubt they will challenge for the title but they will challenge for a european spot for sure
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Nagaaaaaaatoooooomooooooooooo
0Kaiser07 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great job Genoa! Although they didn't come up with the win they had some great opportunities....

Hope to see Genoa finish in the top 8 at least this season....
Tonork (montreal) 3 years ago
Nice try genoa, nice try...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football