Forums / Genoa
Order: Newest / Oldest
Genoa V AC Milan, Dec 2
Girasoli (AC Milan) 2 years ago
BABY! Oh and nothing like a easy miss from robinho
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nocerino is our new attacker and wtf is wrong with robinho?
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Aquilani was utterly furiois at that miss, he certainly won't be doing any favours for Robbie any time soon. Robinho must've been the laughing stock of the dressing room after that. Even Nocerino seems to have better finishing capability
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Robihno actually can't score. He never has
Saugat (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Stfu...
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
What about that chip he scored against Arsenal a while back Nutcracker! Know your soccer man!
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Robihno had to have done that on purpose. Lol
2 years ago
If he tried to do it on purpose it might have actually gone in
Millzallah (Barcelona) 2 years ago
This is the second time I see this happen to robinho in less then two weeks. He did it in the barca game wide open net feeuuuu right over the crossbar horrible. Ill let it slide once but twice that's a no no at this level
Nuttela (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Nocerino :')
ACM77 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I feel bad for Robinho =(, he's really had bad luck lately. I'm sure he'll be back to normal before we know it. Also, Amelia has been doing great lately! I love Abbiati, but we really have some keeper depth.

Forza!
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Robinho = awesome
The post ppl are putting here about Robinho is just nonsense. By his standards he should be putting those balls @ the back of the net but bad things happen to good players too you know
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Jeez I wish we could exchange Robinho for Hulk...
Albokk (Juventus) 2 years ago
Ill take inzaghi over robinho any day of the week
Icon1zed (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Top-class penalty by zlatan. As usual
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Robinho is so useless. I don't know Milan is still entertaining his overrated ass. He was just okay at Madrid, terrible at City and now, mediocre at Milan. Aquilani was so pissed off at Robinho for missing a sitter after all the work that he put in to win the ball
I still think he overreacted just a bit
@ Franky4fingers: Who the F are you to complain about overrated players! You should be thinking about your struggling Alexis Sanchez and David Villa than about Robinho. Robinho was very good @ Madrid, the same @ Man city in his first season, scoring more the 20 something goals in all competition but wasn't the same in the second season. So now he misses some few chances ppl say he is overrated. Go to youtube and look at misses from world class footballers (Thierry Henry, Diego Forlan, Beckham, etc.)
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahaa ARE you kidding me robinho?
OMG torress must be laughing his ass off right now at this.
Acqualini's reaction made it that lil bit more special
Zizou2 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
What the fudge robihno? Aquilani was going insane lol. Man was noce and boa killin it or what? Forza ibra forza milan!
Epikorea (fc barcelona) 2 years ago
And that is why robinho isn't in mancity no more
No, it's because players don't like Man City, ie Tevez, Balotelli, Robinho

Kick4Life - changing lives through football