Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Your Dream Champions League Final
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Remember, this isn't predictions, It's your dream final!
Well mine would be Chelsea VS Arsenal, the ferocity of that game would be unbelivable, I think that it would end in a draw, and go to a long and hard penalty shoot-out. I think yellow cards will be flying everywhere! I also have no clue who would win though. At least finally a london team would take it away!

Also I'd like derbies!

I know champions league is a time for teams across europe to collide, but I love derbies!

AC Millan VS Inter
Barca VS Real Madrid
I would also like

Barca VS Inter
Chelsea VS Barca
Inter VS Chelse
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I think a good final would be Arsenal and Barcelona, Manchester United and Barcelona, or Real Madrid and Barcelona. Unfortunately, the first can't happen as the teams face each other in the quarter finals, and the United match up has already happened so it wouldn't be as good. So I would have to go for the latter, Spanish match up. It would probably even be better than the other two, if you think about it. I know I could have chosen loads of other teams but the best team in the world and a team with the best player(s) in the world would be amazing
Aliko (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What about Liverpool - ManU?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Agree! Our 6th? Ot their 4th? Good game to decide.... !
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Man utd v man utd reserves? .... Does that count.... Lmao    Its gotta' be utd v barca surely
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Surely its Real Madrid v United at this moment. A clash of two bitter ex lovers. Rooney and ronaldo
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rooney! Shrek all the way mate
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Real madrid and ac milan. The history that these two team have in the champions league is astounding and both would go all out to prove their worth as the best teams the tournament has seen since it first started
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Right now I would want man utd vs barca. A bit of payback would be nice
Or a slap in your face? ;P
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
At least where in the champions league!        Yea I went there
Atleast we are gonna' win something in europe this season,
At least we didn't lose twice to Debrecen
So didn't we haha
Yeah I know ueropa league is boring BUT COME ON
Sorry I meant Fiorentina, but still COME ON! And you never beat Lyon
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
My god, its like a nursery school argument this lads.... Lmao  My dad can beat your dad.... Lol
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I would like to see Milan vs Liverpool, again!  It would make an epic final
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I wanted united and madrid, still happy to see them out anyways. Now.... Ill take united barcelona again
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 4 years ago
I feel the quarter finals between Barca and Arsenal has come too soon I would have love to have seen that as a final happy but sad:/
Lifeguard 3 years ago
Another year, another final. Rather than start another topic, I thought i'd add my thoughts into one already made (if that's alright). I'd like to see Bayern Munich in the final - naturally - but i'd also like to see an underdog (relative to all the other teams playing) to get by, make it interesting - such as Tottenham. They've done very well in the EPL, and i'd like to see them do well in the champions league
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This year, Barcelona vs Tottenham is the match I would like to see. If that is possible in the draw, that is. I would just like to see that match up at some time in the tournament. Anyone but Manchester United in the final is good with me though
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
AC Milan v Barcelona would be Brilliant! I remember that Memorable 4-0 Ac Milan win against Barcelona 1994

SAVICEVIC's lob was a pure beauty!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I often wonder what would happen if it was Chelsea vs Real Madrid. That would be amazing
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Tottenham vs Barcelona. 4-4 Spurs winning 5-4 on penalties
Charliehenry (Arsenal Arsenal Arsenal) 3 years ago
Spurs would beat Barcelona? Haha

Kick4Life - changing lives through football