Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who's Player Has The Most Offside Position?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Here lets not name and shame

(inzaghi is the most off sided player ever though )
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
If he doesn't play as much as before, Ibra or Benzema might reach his level or even surpass him.... Lol  
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
If they had a competition for being offsides he'd be dominate I swear one game I saw he was offsides five times in the first half
Fussball (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Filipo Inzaghi is the leading contender but, I must say, Didier Drogba is not very far behind. The only thing is Drog scores as well. He is leading the premiership by a healthy margin this season with 25 offs. Lol
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
, I seen many matches of robinho (mancity)! He makes offside often!
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
@Bloodbrothers Inzaghi is a great choice. @Diablo I have toslightly disagree Barca's offsides master is Henry by a "Long Mile". LOL
I won't say no because Ibra just started with Barca.... By the way, that post came to my head just by watching the game today.... Most of the time he was off but thabks for the information because I didn't add Henry to my list.... Lol
I won't say no because Ibra just started with Barca.... By the way, that post came to my head just by watching the game today.... Most of the time he was off but thabks for the information because I didn't add Henry to my list.... Lol
Ltm017 4 years ago
Well usually he does good with the offside though.... Lately he is just off.... His problem is not offsides its paying attention.... Lol.... But I agree with you guys
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Pretty easy:Inzaghi
Rockerr (Liverpool) 4 years ago
That's right. This guy cannot stop making Offsides. Even when he comes as a sub for the last 5 or 10 minutes, he gets into off-side position for 2 or 3 times!
I know offside is such common in soccer but I think there are players that spend most of their times being offside than anything else.... I already have 2 on my list(Ibra and Benzema). If there was a context for most offside player in the world, who, do you think, would win it? Irony is great players has tendency to be offside often, is it because of the striker or forward position? It is hard for me to tell.... Help me out on this one guys

Kick4Life - changing lives through football