Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is The Most Natural Goal Scorer In History?
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I think ronaldo, just the way he pushes the ball past that helpless kepper and he does it so relaxed
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Alan Shearer, he couldn't stop scoring if he tried
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well.... He stopped scoring now.... Jk...
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Ronaldo9, van Nistelrooy, Raul, Shearer, van Basten, Henry, Inzaghi, Crespo all deserve a mention
Wannabgunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Has anyone thought of Eduardo
One of the best finishers ever....
I mean his side foot finish this season....
He meant to do that....Absolutly brilliant

Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
That was absolutely fantastic.... But not one of the most natural finishers on the whole
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
It was an awesome finish. But I can't believe your comparing eduardo to some of the greats of our game in recent years, he hasnt shown the consistency to be mentioned in the same sentence as these guys
Rooneyisthebest (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Eduardo is good but not that good dude and besides he won't play next season with arshavin there
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Dennis Bergkamp. That finish by Eduardo was masterful. Absolutely amazing
Pele!
Actually, you could go on forever, naming all those top preditors which are so clinical in finishing.... There are just too many...
True but there are some strikers for example bendner. Who is useless at finishing but is good in the air
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Gabriel bastistuta one of the best strikers ever to play football!
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I would like to say wayne rooney because back when he first joined united he had scored many goals!
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Back when he was stationed up front.... I hope Fergie sets him up there like Fabio does on the international team
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
The real Mr. Swede: Gunnar Nordahl. He scored 210 Goals in 257 games for Milan from 1949-1956. If you're talking in all of history, there is no one better
Impressive.... ! (not sarcastic....)
Umiq18 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree Yamsy
I no ill get slammed for saying this but.... .... .... .... Wayne rooney I mean he dosent score a ton but his vision and he's so smart with the ball its amazing whos with me for rooneys better than ronaldo
If not wayne thierry Henry
Gavrazor (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Romario, he is known as one of the only strikers to surpass the mark of 1000 goals
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Good pic
Only 2 strikers have ever done that before, him and Pele...
Raf (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 5 years ago
True, Romario was born to score, just ridiculous inside the box, even later in his career he didn't run as much, but he never really needed to, he always says he knows the shortcut to the goal.

Ronaldo (The Phenomenon), a definite choice, as natural as they make them. If it wasn't for his injuries, he would have score 2000 goals. Every great young player nowadays found inspiration on his way of playing and scoring and wanted to be like him.

Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
For me its Henry. He makes it look so easy
He is up there with the very best I agree you don't see him missing to many one on one opurtunities. But Ronaldo takes I think

Kick4Life - changing lives through football