Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is The Best Passer Of The Ball?
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Pirlo the best. Pirlo can play short passes and through balls like xavi but xavi can't play long balls like pirlo. Xavi is surrounded by some of the best players in the world who can receive the ball well but on the other hand pirlo does not have the advantage which xavi has. Pirlo have not complained saying that the opponents played defensive football after loosing the game or complained that the pitch is not watered. And not even hated even by the opposition fans for his style of play or behaviour. I don't see any thing great in passing the ball 10 or 20 yards and repeating the same thing over and over and at last completing 100 passes in the similar fashion.... And I have never seen any one complaining about pirlo's style of play even if he don't run much. Pirlo better than xavi. And best in the world
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Scholes, Iniesta and Xavi are the best passers in the game
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Paul Scholes for me
Kingdon (Leeds United) 2 years ago
Xavi---for me
Somere (Portmore Utd) 2 years ago
Scholes
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Passing is the key to football most midfielders are amazing at passing
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Riquelme was an excellent passer in his prime...
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Fabregas is a good passer. But no1 can beat Scholes. He is amazing. But Inesta will be second best  
VanPersie (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Fabregas and his vision to spot the runs are amazing a true midfielder
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Xavi
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Beckham has the most crisp crosses in the sport! He is the most accurate footballer and I think he should be knighted
Neonseong (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I agree, I know you won't be able to read this but look even Koreans picked that Beckham is one of the best crossers along with Giggs.

Link: news.naver.com/sports/index.nhn?category=worldfoot...
Yusupov29 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ok Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alanso, Xavi, Beckham
I think its Scholes. In one match he's pass accuracy was 99% and half of them were 50-60 yrd balls. He is just class
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I always seem to go back in time with these comments. The best passer ever would probably be Nils Liedholm (part of the famous Swedish/Milan Gre-No-Li line). It took him two years to misplace a ball and when he did, the entire stadium gave him a standing ovation. Nowadays, Pirlo would be up there with Iniesta and Xavi
Theduke (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great answer.... Didn't think of that
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 5 years ago
What do you mean by misplace? Did he score a goal or something?    It seems really interesting...
I'm guessing misplace, like pass it to the opposing team
Oh ok
Yea.... 2 years? Damn
Yeah man, that's why I thought it might be something else.... But I looked it up on Wiki.... OMG...
Yea.... Ridiculous haha
Lampard Gerrard Iniesta and Alonso

Kick4Life - changing lives through football