Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is The Best Passer Of The Ball?
Theduke (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Definately xavi or iniesta, but i'd have to say xavi is a bit more quality
Hampard8 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lampard and Gerrard, Iniesta for sure, and Xavi.
Iniesta showed his quality against Chelsea in the semifinal of the Champions League this year. He bossed the midfield with Xavi, as he did in the Euro Cup
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Its got to be Spanish Midfielders Xavi, Alonso, Arteta.  And kaka, gerrard, beckham
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Agreed, just add Fabragas in there with 'em and perfect
Oh sorry I forgot
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Pirlo, shear class
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ya but not anymore
Days are over
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 1 year ago
Say that now noobs!
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 1 year ago
Pirlo > xavi
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Fabregas, Iniesta, Scholes, Pirlo, Carrick
Yusupov29 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Ohh yeah just leave out Gerrard that cool  1. Alanso  2. Gerrard  3. Xavi  4. Iniesta  5. Fabregas  6. Pirlo
Eric (Manchester United) 4 years ago
There really isn't any question.... No one else even comes close to Xavi or Iniesta. I'd go with Iniesta just to be different (only marginally so haha)
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Xavi or Iniesta
Syraph (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Xavi is definetly a candidate for best passer of the ball. His through balls come very often, and he's very precise too. Xabi Alonso is also very good and I really hope he comes to madrid though its very unlikely. David Beckham is also very good (very close to xavi) when it comes to precision crosses
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yeah, I heard about that.... But I'm pretty sure he wants to stay at Liverpool
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Liverpool don't want to sell him
FoolMuffin (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Alonso    And I cringe watching lampard and his chipped passes...
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Ya I agree with you xavi is just amazing but I'm thinking between him and intiesta, because intiesta is also an amazing passer, but ill go with xavi because he's played longer and has more experience
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Who is currently the best passer of the ball?

I believe it's Xavi, he's an amazing holding midfielder, and passes the ball very direct and nearly always perfect....

Not only that, but if you watch him play you'll see he is never tackled, never.... It just doesn't happen, because he always knows his options and always knows what he's going to do with the ball....

If Barcelona didn't have Xavi, they wouldn't score nearly as much goals as they have the previous season....

Rafi29 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Carlos Valderrama is one that should really be considered. He was in his prime in the 80's and 90's, and in his 5 years in MLS, became the 2nd all time leader in the MLS in assists, with 114, to Steve Ralston, who in his 13 years managed 121, only 7 more

Kick4Life - changing lives through football