Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Is Fred 54???
Derekjwilkins (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Well, well, well.... Hats off to you Fred54. You have entertained me with quality football highlights for about two years now; ever since I heard of footytube. Thanks, and be sure to keep up the good work. I appreciate it.

Derek
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Fred 54 is God...
Zaragocista85 (Real Zaragoza) 5 years ago
+1!
VanPersie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Amen to that
KamiL10 (KP Legia Warszawa) 5 years ago
Yeah, Fred 54 is my hero, thank you for all you highlights Freddie
Futsal10 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
He's a G
Samdaniel (Stoke City) 5 years ago
Yeah right, me and a few mates at uni always ponder the legend of fred54.    Who ever he is, he deserves a free pint.
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
And a hooker
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 4 years ago
Lol
Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Aye, I would just like to thank Fred54 as well. I don't know how you do it. But every highlight reel I want to watch is magically put together by Mr. Fred54
VanPersie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Add me as a friend
I've tried to add you, Samdagooner, Wayne, Ronaldo, and a couple others but its telling me that I've already requested you. This is a lie. Request me...
Adebayor (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
He's the best thing that happened to soccer highlights on the internet
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I'm going to bump this up in hopes that fred54 is browsing footytube. Beta I want to meet the sob
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
LoL
Haha, I don't blame you. I do too
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Fred54 could be an Alien for all we know.    
Nah, I think he's just some fella whose wife is always chasing him around the house screeching "DO YOUR DAMN chores!" So he makes football (I like being able to say "football" without getting criticized) highlights all alone in his dark basement cubicle to get away from the wifey. And he probably gets some sort of payment from somebody to do it. I can't imagine how much time and effort it takes to do them all
Acm7vu (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Let's start a Fred54 cult!
EliteKill (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Since my parents cut me on the English Premiership channel in Isael, he has been my saivor.... God bless him and his amazing skills
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I emailed Fred54 once and he said he does not browse footytube, but he releases his highlights on a number of football forums, the most notable of which is Soccerpulse
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Who is he      I dunno    Idc
Strhess (Hamburger SV) 4 years ago
I am.... Not!    He's epic! Really good HQ vids by him.
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Oh I see    Found him now
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Really?  I think he goes as MotD on myspace video (not sure, but the vids are eerily similar)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football