Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Who Cheats The Most On The International Scene?
Kristof (Chelsea) 4 years ago
For me the germans, they always looking 4 pens, diving, harrassing refs etc etc
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Fifa18 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hello? Did you forget italians? Remember the FIFA World Cup in '06? Italy cheated a lot in that, I'll give you three examples;

1. De Rossi earned himself a ban of four matches for elbowing Brian McBride in a match which saw as many as three red cards.

2. In the second round, Italy overwhelmed Australia by a solitary goal. Fransesco Totti scored the solitary goal after Italy was awarded a controversial penalty in stoppage time.

3. In the fianl there was the memorable and infamous headbutt incident where Zidane headbutted Marco Materazzi following verbal taunts and insults from the Italian player, and so did not participate....

And that's only the '06 world cup, dirty, cheating italians

Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
The Koreans did outdo Italians if you watch this......

Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
There's a certain Jürgen Klinsmann which comes to mind if you are talking about blatant cheating...

Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Rivaldo?  
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Looool He looks like he was just shot
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Italians.... And a weak italian called totti
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Yup totally!
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Look away Socceroo fans.

As for those who enjoy playing football themselves and going for a swim, this is for you.

Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lolz that second video GBherron is a great one.
And this is a good thread. Italians are cheats may I say it, and so of course is everyone! Lolz But italians the biggest
Hahaha that second video was good. Well made. And I don't have the stomach to watch the first video again
MariusV (Manchester United) 4 years ago
OOh my god the second video was the funiest video in the world,  Who in the wold would be stupid enough to make that videeo, but it's funny.
I love the ronaldo i've. Hahahah its hilarious
Riggs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I remember a portugal netherlands game that got way out of hand
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Definently Italy!
Scottie (Manchester City) 4 years ago
John Terry
CHELSEA61 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Haha Scottie! But if you say Terry you pretty much have to say the whole starting line-up for England. And for you kids out there we're aren't talking about diving. At least not on the pitch.
Gbherron (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
On second thought, those Italians aren't so bad....  
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah I totally see why he flew into the air there
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Yeah the italians aren't too bads, I mean they only made me throw a book at the tv because they took australia's rightful place in the 3rd round with their unrightfully desreved penalty.
Man the italians are so dirty that they.... Um.... Roll in mud, I'm sorry I cousn't stay serious for long. So um what where we talking about again
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Definitely the Itis. They are cheaters everyone knows that. One of my best friends supported them in the 2006 World Cup too, I told them they were cheaters and he said ya what ever it takes to win and I puked. f**k Italian footballers. The French are pretty bad too, after what happened to Ireland. Terrible disgrace to football that was. And FIFA is based and founded in France so they can basically whatever they want and get away with it
Ltm017 4 years ago
Italians.... Not a italian supporter here at all...
Woollyy34 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
The italians arent the biggest cheaters everyone dives, throws elbows and talks trash. The Italians just do it with style. The biggest cheater is probably Cristiano Ronaldo
Fussball (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Gone are those days, we use to read or hear about, All the teams have started to cheat of late, at some point or other, 'cause its all about winning no matter how you play....
Better if thinking brains in FIFA can spare some thought on this serious issue! Probably bring on instant/video reviews and get additional help in sorting this thing once for all.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football