Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Which One Of These Two Should Be On The Starting XI? 'especially Real Fans'
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Real madrid have two top class strikers in benzema and higuain.... Which of those two should be on the starting 11?
Higuain is clinical in front of goal and reliable to score but he lacks creativity and linkup plays as benzema does. On the other hand benzema is good at link up plays and can bring in other players inside the box with super 1-2 passes but he lacks the goal scoring instinct compared to higuain. It is belived that mourinho will adopt 4-3-3 formation this season so which one of these two strikers will fit better in reals style of play?

Have your say!
Private (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Karim Benzema will make a great striker in that kind of form of play...
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Benzema has been way more in form this pre-season, pipita needs recovery, BUT if Higuain is fit, he fits the Madrid system way better, even though I prefer to watch the technical benzema
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Why don't you post this in the Real Madrid chat?
Aztlan2k (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I'm a big Higuain fan, but I must admit that i've been really impressed with the progress Benzema has made over the past 6 months. It feels like Mourinho has really given him his confidence back. And he's really linking up with Ronaldo quite well. He's seems to be in good form, so.... For that reason i'd go with Benzema
For the reason he links up with ronaldo and other forwards i'll go with benzema
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Why don't ask which one of the 45 midfielders should be starters?
Best four of those 45

Kick4Life - changing lives through football