Which Footballer Do You Hate The Most?
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Definitely Materrazi for me, obvious reasons
Gerrard17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
John terry, when he screws up something just makes me smile
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I Feel Sorry For Him
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I never understood why terry is so widely hated amongst arsenal and liverpool fans. Sure he makes a few dirty tackles here and there but who doesn't?
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Because he is a dirty tackling eogtistical c&*t who blames diving on foreigners and says that the English don't dive (yes you read that right). Has he heard of Rooney or Gerrard or JOHN terry. What an idiot. He even defends Drogba by saying that "sometimes slight knocks can keep players down" haha what a joke more like "slight wind can keep players down"
Buddy (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Lass diarra
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Generally people hate players because they are good, and are in some way jealous or someting like that.
It doesn't seem that way for you guys....
Anyways, I hate Luca Toni.
I am Italian, and I really like the national team, but he is just a disgrace.
Johnbull (Millwall) 4 years ago
Maradona by a mile, I can't stand him, I appreciate he was a good footballer and was very gifted, but what a disaster, not just cos he was a cheat, well actually YES it is because of the "hand of God" incident, not a shred of decency in the man. FIFA should've banned him then and then thrown him out of football all together last week when they had the chance. Great second goal against England that day though ! ! !
Johnbull (Millwall) 4 years ago
Currently its got to be that Sub-Commander Drogba (DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!) I just wish these players would use their great skill instead of trying to cheat their way through games, very frustrating and embarrassing at times
Incuteration (Everton) 4 years ago
Yea I don't really like Maradona too, not because of the "Hand Of God" incident, because of the drug abuse, I don't like drug abusers, and he also should have been sentenced in jail, but the government decides not to take action, that's not really that pisses me off.

The thing that pisses me off is because still after the drug abuse people regard him as one of the best, and the solo from half-line as the best goal of'em all, that was like right after the "Hand Of God" incident and the England players is still recovering from the bullshit refereeing and Maradona just freaking solo it to the goal. What a bullshit, that would have not been a goal if not for the "Hand Of God". Overrated c**t.
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Bentdner.... Raul.... Adriano.... Micheal Carrick.... Hagreaves.... Toni.... Degen...
Tom (Manchester United) 5 years ago
A bit random
Adamaus (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I understand Toni but the rest seem like fair players?
ElGuaje7 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Raul is a class player. He's just one of those players that loves the club and would do anything for it. He's the Gerrard of Real Madrid
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
CR7, drogba, terry, fat lampard
Drogba, you can't win everything, what will happen next year when liverpool win everthing and chelsea win nothing, f-bombs all round
Illskillz718 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
LMAO.... Yea Drogba for sure. Ronaldo, Toni, Lucas (sorry Liverpool, he just sucks), Materrazi, and Adriano as well
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Lampard?
Blaak (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Drogba hands down
Jabernard (Chelsea) 5 years ago
He is pretty good, huh? You just have to hate threatening players like drogba. You can't stop him otherwise
Bluee (Feyenoord) 5 years ago
Cristiano ronaldo pff
5 years ago
Drogba and [C.] ronaldo
Ltm017 5 years ago
Yup those are mine! I ask myself why.... Then when I see them play it comes right back to me exactly why
Mannymazzatte (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yeah! Eff! Ronaldo! Man UTD is doing just fine without him.... Cocky bastard...
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
CRonaldo is a show off...
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Easily Drogba
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Materrazi
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol deffo!
Agreed. Materrazi sucks
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Can't stand the guy
Agree
Eric (Manchester United) 5 years ago
He's a turd.... A disgrace to Italians everywhere
Yea such a disgrace to football. One of the only players I would be glad to kick the s**t of if I had the chance. Every game I see he does something disgraceful.

Cheating diving scum
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
LOL, Agreed
ACMilan21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I generally don't like inter as a team....
Matterazzi is terrible, as is Ibrahimovic even though he now playes for Barca.
He is really arrogant. My math teacher told me that when he used to teach in Dubai, his class saw Ibra, and asked for his autograph, and all he said is, NO, but you can watch the valet drive my car.... It's not exactly what a heroic player would say. He is bad on and off the pitch, and all he can do is cherry pick.
Kimaway17 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Drogba and Ronaldo. Two arrogant bastards and divers
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Agreed 100% And when they're mad, they come back to play defence (which they rarely do) and commit a dirty tackle, and then grin and complain. I hate it
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Made one of these already, mascherano 4 me
Why?
Agree
Wannabgunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Ronaldo.... Zlatan.... Totti.... Drogba    All little b&$%#@^!    I like the comment main event
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Why Totti? He has the best goal celebrations...
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Totti why? For provocative goal celebs?
TFoAV (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Luca Toni.... Never liked the dude, never will. Dives better than the Chinese diving team
LOOOOOOL!
LOLS, then maybe he should be a diver, and maybe could get gold in Olympics
Lol...
Loool! He should go out for The Italian Divers team The first ever to pretend he was pushed off the platform by his coach!
Deuthschl4nd (Hamburger SV) 5 years ago
LOL
Ibrahimovich.... Hate he's Guts!
Yeah if he came to the prem then we'd see how gud he really is...
Yea I think he's overrated but I don't hate him
I hate him and he's overrated
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Drogba
Yeah I wanna kill him too
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Why would you like to kill a worthless man? And spoil your reputation
Barca4life09 (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Raul def! Drogba is a big crying baby
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Being an AC Milan fan, I'm definitely not a fan of Materazzi but isn't he a little old to be hated? It's been ages since he started for Inter and definitely doesn't play enough to be hated upon. So the hate isn't too warranted is it? (Even though I hate him myself).
MY most hated would be [C.] Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney. Both don't respect opposition the way you're supposed to.
One game especially comes to mind: the Fulham loss this past season. Remember that 'pass' to the referee that he threw at a million miles an hour as the game was winding down? That was a red card worth giving. If I had the full fury of Wayne Rooney being thrown at me, I'd be scared enough to get him out of the game too. Ronaldo too. He looked like a little spoiled toddler that couldn't get his way. None of his Portuguese 'magic' could get past the good old defence of Fulham. Definitely a worthy win.
They might be young still but you have to respect opposition and officials to get my side
Zizou's football journey was ridiculed by Materazzi's antics, so what if it's too old. How about finding someone to do something like what he did in world cup final? He's a jerk, a scum
Mohsink (AC Milan) 5 years ago
I definitely agree with you
Oh come on rooney was throwing the ball back to the spot where the foul was to get the game going. If he wanted to hit the referee he wouldve
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
"Oh come on rooney was throwing the ball back to the spot" Why did he throw it full force in an overhand goalkeeper way then? If he was just trying to pass it back he would have thrown it the normal way that he does every other time. Certainly worth the booking.

If you can watch this and tell me he was just throwing the ball back in a normal way, then you seriously have no grasp on reality. It was petulence and simple bad temper.

Don't think he derserved red, the ref was a dickhead for not letting them play a quick freekick when they obviously where down and struggling, what did he expect to happen? There a team that likes to win and is expected to win.

But yes Rooney has got a temper, though theres no way you could call him the most hated player. I call him pationate
Ant (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I think Man Utd fans will believe that Rooney wanted to gently throw the ball back towards the referee as a gesture of kindness, but everyone else could see it as what it was. A frustrated player losing their temper, not thinking and throwing the ball back full force towards the referee. Certainly a bookable offence.

Was it a straight red? On watching it again I can't remember. If so, I don't think it should have been. Yellow, yes, but not red
I didn't know thrownig the ball back to the spot with some ferocity deserves a card. Its not his fault the ref was standing near where the initial foul took place. Maybe we should just take all the emotion out of the game then because you're not allowed to show anger on the pitch I guess
ZidaneTheLagend (Liverpool) 5 years ago
He was not throwing the ball back to the sport he was throwing it at the ref but he missed. Hahahahahahahaha
Even so not valid red. And the ref was an idiot for not allowing the quick freekick, united were pushing and pushing but the ref was going against them, of course tempers will boil over

Kick4Life - changing lives through football