Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Player Dissapionted You The Most This Season
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
To get us started I will say one David Bentley I expected big things of him. He has been poor. Bentley is no longer and England International for a good reason
Chaundy (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Yeah Bentley Is Very Poor. He Was So Big Headed Thinking He Was Good And Was gonna' Be The New Beckham.
Ha Very Wrongggg There Lol

Should Of Just Stayed At Blackburn
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yup    Always knew lennon would prevail    Muahauahaaa!
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I wanted Bently to do well, but it was not meant to be. Hehe tottenham's whole season has been a disappointment
Lol I remember the intrest of rafa benitez    Well now I'm glad he didn't join us
He was better at Blackburn, so he thought he could move on to a better club. He was wrong, and look where it got him
[account-removed] 5 years ago
No, the player, who was also been quite a flop must be Mr. Robbie keane 2 Liverpool!
20Mil, and how many goals?
I swear he was so bad they sold him back 2 Tottenham 4 5 or 7 Mill LESS!
Yeah the upset of Keanes Early depature was terrible

I think alonso alves had a bad season too. Also bentley from spurs, hardly plays!

And maybe even adebayor. When was the last time he scored?

I've alway liked lennon better than bentley. You're right what happened to adebayor he's gone from lots  Lots of goals to no goals
Lol cool    And yeah adebayor should leave in the summer
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Season's not over....    But I'm not happy with Fabregas getting injured, and Adebayor has been pretty poor so far.
Wannabgunner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Well you can't really blame eigher of them
I mean both had major injuries
But when they both came back they set up or scoerd every goal for Arsenal for a month
So we can look foreward to next year
FoolMuffin (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Deco.... Started off well.... And then yah
Still has a part in chealsea for me
DudeJr (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Mr Robbie Keane=a big flop at liverpool. Returning to spurs was a good decision...
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Bendtner! He makes me cry everytime he miss one chance to another in front of goal
Lol he's not all that bad. He actually scores important goals
Guhan (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Bendtner is okay.... He's not too bad.... Initially in the season he was gud.... Not the best of times now.... Probably if fabregas turns up he might get better...
Abepaih (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Yes he scores some important goal and he's not that too bad. But if only he could do better with his finishing.... If he keep missing chance to score, I afraid it could destroy his self confident someday. But no matter how bad he play, i'll always support arsenal
Good youngster.    I see a bright future for him at arsenal
Hmmm. I'm sure peeps like
Van persie, Eduardo and Vela might have something 2 say about that!
I reccomend BENT-ner take some shooting lessons,
Maybe get a member of the SAS or something?
That was one game he missed 3 easy sitters.    On other games he is preety sharp
What! What! Waaaat! Are you kidding ME!
My dead Grandma could score more goals den him! (Peace be upon her)
He's almost as worse as Andriy Shevchenko!
Man he was something, Dot Kotton could score more goals den him!
Lol!
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Then tell your grandma to score. Hahaha joking, peace on her.  Bendtner misses good chances, same as pavluchenko?
The thing with Bentdner is he likes to miss sitters
But score odd goals with his head because of his height
Not quite the backup to adebayor but
He is young and will get there
I suppose you can say that about most of the squad.... Lol
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Giovanni Dos Santos, what a disappointment. I hope Redknapp gives him another chance, but I'm not holding my breath
Great suggestion....  I couldn't agree more  That's why he got loaned  
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Keano was a big disappointment, I wish he could have had a better season he did miss some real sitters haha. Babel has not had as good a season as last year but he is starting to play pretty well. Ibrahimovic was a little disappointing in the champions league he almost scored in the first half at old trafford but gave up after they went down a goal, taking names in the Serie A though. Trezegut very disappointing
Queresma another person too who hasn't been pulling out results    And to think some people thought he was better than ronaldo
Adriano yet another season, yet more pile up of crap inside him!
He has some seriously bad indigestion!
Look how bad he has become!
I once remember he was worth £90 MIll!
He's not worth more den a can of baked beans!
Absolute shite!
Ronaldo most disappointing player this year hahaha LOL! He really is I hope he chokes again like he did in the Champions League penalty haha
Don't make Ronaldo mad I mean it.  When you make him mad he can  Destroy anyone.    
I doubt he will be checking the footytube blog for motivation haha, and he'll just throw a fit if he's angry. He should be angry at his team's recent run of form, let's see how he does, hopefully I won't be eating my words in a few weeks haha
Queresema hasn't really been good since he left Porto  That's why he got loaned away from Inter  But he is a very good player
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
I'm surprised at the lack of people who mentioned Ronaldo!

I've always maintained that overall, as a footballer, he is completely and utterly overrated and his, "lack" of goals this season has made people realise (a bit).

His goal-free kick ratio is absolutely dire, worst in the PL by a mile, everytime he does his stupid run-up to take every single free-kick United get, you just know it is going to slam into the wall.

End rant?
In his defence.... Witch I really don't like doing
He did score about three of them.... More than most of the free kick takers in the EPL
And he certainly did show up in the big games
He had about 8 game winning goals
Not to mention his performance against Porto
And he was also the leading fantasy points midfielder
He must have done something right
If he hadn't won the player of the world award the last season he would have been considered spectatular

End rant?

God I HATE defending MAN you!?!?
Ahah
Still very good player, it's hard to say 19 goals is a disappointing season, still a real prick and there are many players who are better than him(Messi, Gerrard, maybe Torres even if Ronaldo keeps playing at his pace and Fernando at his, Kaka?)
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Ronaldo is a shadow of what he was last season...
Nice way of putting it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football