Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
WHAT IS YOUR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL PREDICTION
Quintuplechamps (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I'm gonna' say 1-0 to manchester united with vidic to score first at 150/1.... Barca are dodgy at defending set pieces and no better man than vidic in the air this season.... Worth a tenner
Darius (Southampton) 5 years ago
Kudos on vidic
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
MU 2 - 1 Barca

2 goals from United in the first half and then Barca pull one back which proves for a nervy second half, but the rock-solid United defence will prevail, with Vidic MoM and hailed as the best defender in the world
Syraph (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
This one is hard to predict.
Barca really have not been tested this season. When they faced chelsea (their only REAL challenge), they were almost kicked off the champions league. Man utd's defence is better than Chelsea's and their offense is better than chelsea's as well. Barca's defence sucks (compared to their offense anyway) and now that dani alves can't play, both their offense and defence will take a toll. United will miss fletcher, but no where as much as barca will miss alves.
2-1 and United will retain the crown
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Sounds great!
SoundersFC23 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
2 to 1 Man UTD wins in ET
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Lol don't really care. Both Teams look good but I'm guessing a United Win
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Barca 3-1 ronaldo for man utd, messi, henry, xavi MOM messi
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I like Barcelona to win, it really all depends on the performance of el mesiah, if Messi plays superbly I think they will win
I don't know. Patrice Evra defended him pretty well last time in the semifinals
Chungle (Liverpool) 5 years ago
3-2 Man you.  Goal for park ji sung? Ahah
Dali (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ugh! I don't know! This has been on my mind the whole week. I say 1-0 in favor of Man. Utd
Even though I'm confident in Man. Utd, I just cannot say for sure
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well, we've had plenty of those to make it likely we'll have another.... I've seen 1-0 too many times haha
Rooney is definitely going to score in this game. With Abidal and Dani Alves out, he's too aggressive of a striker to not put constant pressure on Barca's back line
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Man UTD are clearly favourites, but this is football.... It could go either way within a second....    I'm going 3-1 Barca
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
I could care less, given that one of the teams playing is totally underachieving compared to last year, and a Barca side that has been so dry outside of Spain
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Manchester united are going to win that's all that matters
NasRevil07 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Man utd win.... A unexpected goal from vidic. A header, he's good in header...
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Why would vidic goal be an unexpected one, he scores only through header, it is not possible for him to dribble from way back to score
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Unexpected as in Vidic is not expected to score

Kick4Life - changing lives through football