Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Games Are You Most Looking Forward To Watching In The Near Future?
Juveseria (Juventus) 3 years ago
Every week new rounds bring new encounters many so tight that they produce magnificent games of football.

Which game are you most looking forward to this week.

EPL - Chelsea vs Liverpool
Ltm017 3 years ago
Why don't you ask.... What upcoming games are you most looking forward to watching? Because this weekend will be over before you know it and then this will not last long. People might not see it before the weekend is over

Just a suggestion
That's what it is intedned, every week ill update my post with the game I'm most looking forward to
Ltm017 3 years ago
Oh got the idea! Cool
3 years ago
These are the matches I will watch live today:

12:00 Aberdeen v Hibernian (finished 4-2, poor game despite the scoreline)
14:30 Monchengladbach v Werder Bremen
15:00 Sunderland v Aston Villa
17:00 Zaragoza v Barcelona
18:00 Lens v Nice
19:00 Real Madrid v Racing
20:00 Sochaux v Toulouse
21:00 Valencia v Mallorca

Out of that list, I'm looking forward most to Gladbach match and Valencia match
Sam (Juventus) 3 years ago
Now that is what I call fanaticism! I salute you sir!
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well, that's impressive: Timetraveling! How do you do it?
3 years ago
Plenty of overlaps, as always, but with 4 screens in front of me, its never a problem
Ltm017 3 years ago
Wow the most I ever have is two. Lol
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Tomorrow's game between arsenal and man city will be good. If adeboyar plays, I wanna see him score and then see how he celebrate this time
Tigermelon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Adeboyar can stay on the bench.... In a park.... Somewhere faaaar away from Manchester...
Ltm017 3 years ago
Okay I love Arsenal and all but that Adebayor celebration was hilarious.... I would just watch to see him do it to a lesser extent so he doesn't get in trouble
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
November 28: Barcelona - Real Madrid

I'm glad the game isn't any sooner, because Madrid is blazing right now. We're doing well too, but right now Madrid is stronger than I've seen them in a long, long time. Concede almost no goals and score plenty - what more can you ask from a manager and a team?
Ltm017 3 years ago
Yeah it is crazy what they look like over there.... Doing great. All the we are one and being happy and defending.... Not good...
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Its got to be the first meeting between the manchester teams, and el classico's gonna' be a belter
3 years ago
These are the matches I will be watching today.
Although it may sound great, just watching football all day, I can assure you that it can get very tedious. For every good match I see, I have to put up with 5 stinkers.

12:30 Duisburg v Karlsruher
13:30 Stoke v Man Utd
16:00 Man City v Arsenal
18:00 Sevilla v Athletic Bilbao
19:00 Atletico PR v Fluminense
19:45 Inter Milan v Sampdoria

Out of todays matches, theres only one that stands out.... City v Arsenal, of course
KTown (1. Kaiserslautern) 3 years ago
Netnerd,    No wife or kids, eh?
3 years ago
3 kids, and one very understanding wife
Netnerd you are one dedicated football fan
3 years ago
Its my job.... But yeah, I can think of worse ways to earn a living!
Dude you have got to have the best job in the world aside from playing of course
Ltm017 3 years ago
So exactly what is your job?
That's a good question right there
3 years ago
I'm a football bookmaker. To show you that its not all glamour, here are the games I will be watching today!

17:00 Slovan Liberec v Sparta Prague
18:00 Halmstad v AIK Stockholm
18:00 Orebro v Brommapojkarna
19:45 Leeds v Cardiff
20:15 Porto v Uniao Leiria

Obviously Super Shitty Leeds will be getting most about 50 minutes worth of my attention today!
Would rather watch them then go to school ahaha, although theyr arent the best, but watching porto play should be good
Juventus vs Milan this week you have to be looking forward to that
3 years ago
A bumper day of football today! These are the games I will be watching today.... Its going to be a long one.

10:15 Brisbane v Adelaide
12:00 Pandurii v FCM Targu Mures
13:00 Anzhi v Tom Tomsk
15:00 Coventry v Leeds (radio)
15:00 Man United v Wolves
17:30 Cambridge Utd v Huddersfield
18:00 Arles v Caen
19:45 Inter Milan v Brescia
20:00 Rennes v Lyon

Nothing particularly stands out today

Standout this week is by far Chelsea and Liverpool. Although it isn't a rivalry as such it will be good to see the two big guns clash. One in top form that being Chelasea, the other Liverpool has been out of form for a while now, but showed against Napoli that it still has what it takes even if it was a hattrick by Steven Gerrard. This is by far the best game of the Round. Although I will also be following Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid. That will be a hotly contested game especially because there is an intense rivalry between the two. As Netnerd will know I tipped a draw between the two. It will be a great game to watch, I'm expecting a high scoring affair with the big guns of each team showing their class. Going to be a good weekend
3 years ago
Yes, Sunday's games are much more inspiring than todays. I'd choose the Madrid game over watching Chelsea v Liverpool though, any day of the week

Kick4Life - changing lives through football