Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Are United's Chances To Take All 5 Trophies?
Tolgarian (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Cmon' guys, let me here your thoughts and this is mine.... Well some people say its inpossible,
but really is it? I mean we have the longest served manager in history, but not only does he manage a team he wins trophies and still is hungry for more.... We have the world's best players now, from young and learning teenagers. Ronaldo look at what he has turned out to be. Rooney at the age of 18. Scholes, Giggs, Neville and now so much more coming through the ranks. We have the keeper with the record time of 1300 minutes or so without a goal behind him. I believe United can do it.... We have nothing to lose, so lets go for all five, yes, all 5 trophies!Cheers
DkLsR (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Man UTD really got that potential, they should really stay much more consistant so that they can win. They let in 4 against liverpool, they have a so call ' much easier ' champions leauge draw. They had a more advantage
D3llo (Arsenal) 5 years ago
(dklsr) thank you talk some sense into these mind controled idiot Man UTD fans they have it so easy in the draw every year in any knockout comp. They don't get hard opponents till semi-finals I think sometimes stuff happens behind the scenes
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nah can't say something happens behind the scenes but I agree they get it really easy.    
Benne1991 (FC Sankt Pauli) 5 years ago
How are there 5 trophies? Please don't tell me that you're counting the world cup club trophy as well? Anyways, I think they've got a pretty good chance of winning the other major three trophies, should be possible, I reckon it's gonna' be ManU v Barca in the champions league final!
Yea for sure.... But barca I'm not sure.... Lol
because bayern munich are playing well.... But yea I don't noe.... Champions league is hard 2 predict with so many great teams any1 can win
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
How can you say the wcc isn't major? The community shield is a minor trophy but the world club cup? You have to be continental champion just to qualify.... Twat
Benne1991 (FC Sankt Pauli) 5 years ago
Wcc is just a commercial trophy, don't tell me any other continent but europe has got chance to win it.... Honestly beating osaka and quito are not exactly clubs who could compete with manu or barcelona
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
As much as I don't want them to, Man UTD will probably win the FA Cup, Champions League, and Premier League. <_<
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I don't know about that.
Yep.... Arsenal are a good team but just this season they have become a little unlucky and results have proven to side them
RedForUnited (Manchester United) 5 years ago
And arshavin is cup tied in champions league. Lol
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Man utd win all of the cups noway maybe Premier League. Liverpool will win champions league. Chelsea or arsenal will win FA cup I think more arsenal because they have lots of people coming back from injury
Hahah no way buddy!
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Will have to wait and see. Anything can happen in football
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Dude, I'm sorry but I hate manchester united. I hate them so much, them winning makes things so boring to watch. I mean we all know they're gonna' win, so why even watch them play soccer. Why follow the champions league and why watch the epl?
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
You might be the dumbest football fan ever
Forakewc (Manchester United) 5 years ago
"Dude, I'm sorry but I hate _(insert current league leader here)_"

--could've said this about Chels during their 1-loss season, or Barca in 05/06. Any dominant club is going to breed hatred.

But United are only boring to watch if you don't know what good footy looks like
Yombe10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
You guys misunderstood me then, don't get me wrong, I love football. But I dislike one team always winning and for me this makes the game un-enjoyable. UVAcavs27, you have your opinions, I have mine. Don't take it personally mate
Forakewc (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Fair enough son; definitely see your point. Just be happy you've got Wenger--with Sir Alex on the way out, the Gunners could start a dynasty of their own in the next 5 years
Arsenal nature a pool of young talents and I am very sure they(and arsenal) will shine in the future. I dare say even better than man utd. Time will make the difference, those youngsters need experience and maturity to succeed in the future
Chaundy (West Ham United) 5 years ago
I think manchester united will win all the cups. They are untouchable
Shuaib (Barcelona) 5 years ago
I agree, because Man. United are unstoppable and leading alot in PL and doing really great in champions league and in other cups
Yup unstoppable is the right word. But.... The fa cup is going chealsea's way I think and Also the Champions League is still in the balance
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
After their 4-1 loss to Liverpool at Old Trafford I think anything's possible. They could win all five, or they might only win three.... Who knows?
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
They will only win the pl, Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal all want to win the fa cup ore so one of them will prevail.... They will get caught on an off day in the champions league. And although they are a machine, they are not the best footballing side so they will get caught outby the likes of liverpool and arsenal. Hence not taking any points of them this season
True. I don't think they will win the Champions Or the FA
Neeks (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I personally think all is fair game now. Especially with what liverpool have done to them recently, either it'll affect their future performances in a not so good way or give them the drive to get back stronger. Don't get me wrong guys, I'm a huge fan of the club.... Maybe I'm just a bigger fan of the sport itself. Bottomline is, it's all gonna' be thrilling!
Santosh (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Manutd are unstoppable force. This year we are gonna' sweep all the trophies and Fergie is goin to show rafa who is the real godfather!
Quintuplechamps (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I can't see united win everything.... We need the players to show guts, gumption, determination and have a belief that they can do it
As much as I love utd, I reckon that utd will win everything. As long as the 3 major trophies are theirs, I'm contented as their fan.

My 2 cents worth mates =]

Kick4Life - changing lives through football