Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Uefa Champions League Semi-Finals And Grand Final Predictions
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
After another long season of long hardwork, only 4 teams stand, Bayern, Lyon and Barcelona and Inter Millan.

Fixture one: Bayern VS Lyon
Fixture two:Inter vs Barca

So who will win what? And who will go on to win the Uefa Champions Final?

I think Bayern will beat Lyon, and iner beat barca for a grand final of

Inter vs Bayern

Inter taking home the cup!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Sorry if this has been done, I think this needs a seperate topic than the other predictions one,
Rzv36 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Bayern vs Lyon 2-0 and Lyon vs Bayern 1-1 so Bayern will be the first finalist.
Inter - Barcelona 2-1 and Barcelona- INter 1-1 so Inter will be the Second finalist
Inter - Bayern will be avery tough game in wich I think INter will succed at penaltyes
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Erm well last year I created a topic for the whole champions league, predictions and after match discussions. It's still living too

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/uefa-champio...
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Its going to be a tough too games.

Semi Finals
Leg One Bayern 3-1 Lyon
Scorers:
Bay Gomez 17
L Lopez (pen) 43
Bay Gomez (pen) 75
Bay Klose 83

Leg Two Lyon 2-1 Bayern
Scorers:
Bay Altintop 28
L Gomis 55
L Govou 58

Aggregate Score Bayern 4-3 Lyon

Leg One Barcelona 1-1 Inter
Scorers:
Ba Henry 23
I Eto'o 88

Leg Two Inter 4-4 Barcelona
Scorers:
Ba Messi 33
Ba Messi 38
Ba Messi 56
I Sneijder 61
Ba Pedro 72
I T. Motta 73
I Milito 76
I Cambiasso 88

Aggregate Score Barcelona 5-5 Inter (Barcelona win via away goals)

Final
Bayern 2-5 Barcelona
Scorers:
Ba Toure 5
Ba Bojan 12
Ba Bojan 43
Bay Olic 52
Bay Olic 57
Bar Ibrahimovic 61
Bar Messi 72

Shocking results there. I think Bayern will cruise past Lyon in the first leg, with Bayern going ahead first and then someone like Lopez or someone will get the equaliser. But Bayern will then just steam past them. In the second leg, Bayern will score first but Lyon will fight back for the win, although not able to get that third goal that takes the tie to extra time and penalties.

Barcelona will go ahead first in the first leg against Inter in Spain, but Eto'o, Sneijder or like will get an equaliser in the first half, no goals in the second. In the second leg, Barcelona will score the first three (or should I say Messi probably will), then Inter will pull one back, Barca (probably Pedro) will get a fourth (yes, in Milan) to make it four to Barca, one to Inter but then Inter will get three in an incredible comeback to make it 4-4 (5-5 on aggregate), but Barca go through with 4 away goals to 1 for Internazionale.

The final will be a good one, especially for the first, going Barca 3-0 Bayern, Barca 3-1 Bayern, Barca 3-2 Bayern, and then ending Barca 5-2 Bayern after Barcelona get the match winning two goals late.

Key
Ba Barcelona
Bay Bayern Munich
L Lyon
I Inter
Eric (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Barca/Inter will thrash whoever they play in the final. Barca will win it all again. Let's keep the big thread on this going. Migrate on over:

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/uefa-champio...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football