Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Uefa Champions League 2009/2010
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Well it's that time again who do  You think will come out on top?
Rulix (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Fc Porto 2-1 manchester fc porto- arsenal
Arsenal 2 - 0 villareal barca vs bayer barca champions
Bayern 2-3 barcelona barcelona-chelsea
Chalsea2-1 liverpool
Andy (Rangers) 5 years ago
Tonight:
United 3 - 1 Porto
Arsenal 1 - 1 Villarreal

Tomorrow night :
Barca 3 - 3 Bayern (I wish)
Pool 2 - 1 Chelski

These are what I would like to see, being a neutral with MU tendencies. I just like seeing the EPL do well as a whole
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
My predictions:

United 4-1 Porto
Arsenal 3-1 Villarreal

Tomorrow night:
Barcelona 4-3 Bayern Munich
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Start of game. Currently: Porto 1-0 Man Utd  Notes: Ronaldo seems to be playing center back
Currently: 1-1  Notes:Man United just scored!
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Ppfffff.... You beat me to it, I'm supposed to be the one that makes efficent threads around here, hehe, although it is great that other people are catching on.... You should've added the 08-09, haha....

OR you could have just called the thread - Barca is going to win the champions league - because that is how it going to end.
Currently: 2-1 to Manchester United!  Notes: Tevez the scorer from close range
Currently: 2-2 end of game.  Notes: Porto scored terrible defending.
GoonerXi (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Glory glory FC Porto! Haha look at fergie's face haha!
Villareal 1-1 arsenal    Can't wait till tomorrow
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Decent results for Arsenal
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I was way off with my predictions for today's matches :)
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
YES YES rejoice rejoice Manchester United is going to get knocked off by Porto hahaha
Rejoice until we Win the champions league by beating you
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Nice dream of beating us this season in the final.... First you get past porto then your rivals arsenal then you can hope about winning until then you just dream
Mank even you would have to admit it would be just a little funny if your mighty united was knocked off by Porto haha lol just a little bit? Hahahaha
Arsenal 4-0 Porto  Man Utd 2-2 Porto  HA!
It would be worth a chuckle
Predictions    Barc 1-1 Bayern    Lfc 2-0 Chelsea    Torres scores.... Terry own goal
Terry own goal? That's highly unlikely....    Not only because its an own goal, but because its john terry....  
I think Messi will do the double one from the spot and one magnificent goal and Klose and Ribery will get 1 each 2 2(at least I hope that would be a fun game to watch). Liverpool 3 0 Torres to do the double with Gerrard getting 1 (I know this is optimistic)
[account-removed] 5 years ago
HOW are you so sure that you are gonna' BEAT chelsea AND THEN EVEN bayern OR barca!
SO I think we should wait and talk in the 2nd leg!

Who knows what will happen!
Right from childhood you started to learn diving so your english is so terrible.... I guess you need to join a school in manchester then also I am not sure whether you are gonna' pass may be when ronney's child pass you may also
I agree with you ronaldo anything can happen, Porto drawing against you at home is a clear indication of that, but I think the way the boys are playing we will advance past Chelsea and Barca and be in the final against arsenal. The final is in Rome a historical place for LFC
And ONCE again, you, the diver, played a part in the opponents goal. Giving the ball away and making poor little Johnny Evans make a fool of himself.
Rubbish!
That really pissed me off, the ITV commentators had the cheek to try and blame it on Evra too?!?! They said Ronaldo is such a "masterful dribbling genius" that he needs "sustained" more?!

Itv are completely and utterly useless anyway
Rarimapirate lmmfao completely writing off everyone.

Moonpig well agree with you about ITV, Peter Drury is the only decent commentator and the coverage is just s**t, with Adebayor's goal last night you didn't even get to see it because they were too busy showing a needless replay from about 70 angles.

Plus when Everton played Liverpool in the FA cup, I sat there for 118 minutes watching the worst game I have ever seen. Then the one bit of magic as teenage Dan Gosling knocks out his childhood rivals for his childhood heroes can't be seen because ITV have gone to f*****g adverts
God, I havent bought a packet of tic-tacs since the FACup fiasco, if the authorities had any balls they would strip ITVs broadcasting rights. I especially hate it when Ronaldo goes up to take a free kick and the commentators start telling me he is he Messiah and then act surprised when he hits the wall.... To be fair, I hate most commentary anyway, if it isn't Clive Tyldesley telling me Man Utd are playing in red, it's Andy Gray contradicting himself over refereeing decisions.

The only coverage I really like is RTE anyway, and it takes me about an hour to tune my TV to their signal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football