Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Top 4 ?
Chaundy (West Ham United) 5 years ago
Well We Can Tell Man United Have Won The Title Already. And Chelsea And Liverpool Have Got Their Places. But Who Do You Think Will Get The 4th Spot? Arsenal? Aston Villa? Even Everton Are In There
Ben (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Simply looking at a form-factor, I would say Arsenal will end up 4th and Villa will drop to 5th. I hope it's not too bias coming from a gunner. ;)
Yeahh true. Arsenal's next three games should be all wins. And aston villa have some touch ones. So you should be 4th within the nxt 3 games
TOUGH *
Sandez (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Lol, only took 1
Zaragocista85 (Real Zaragoza) 5 years ago
I think that in the end Arsenal will be the 4th. Above all when Cesc Fàbregas return from his injury in plenty form
CYOKI (Chelsea) 5 years ago
I think that Aston Villa will grab the 4th spot also because Arsenal are very inconsistent 1 game they play awesome football then the next they play rubbish so I'm thinking no champions league for Wenger's men next year and Everton they are a great team but ill put there chances of becoming fourth very hard due to arsenal being very very lucky.... Oh and mate as a Chelsea fan I don't think its over yet with the Premier League Title.... Reply back
Lol For Chelsea To Win, Man United Are gonna' Need To Start Losingg Games, And I can't See That Happening. They Are Untouchable Lol
Zaragocista85 (Real Zaragoza) 5 years ago
Well, is soon to know, but at the moment is hard not to think on Manchester United winning the Premier League again
Cyoki are you thick or something? Chelsea and Liverpool have no chance of winning the league and Arsenal lucky? You must be joking! Arsenal are the most unlucky team in history, injuries to key players and bad decisions have f****d our last 2 seasons. Biggest example the two champions league games against Liverpool last season; Leg 1 @ Emirates - Hleb gets suplexed to the floor (by Kuyt I think) and the referee waves play on. Leg 2 @ Anfield - Babel runs into toure's arm and then crumbles. Arsenal never get it their way. Ever. And that, Benitez is a fact
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I believe that Arsenal will claim the 4th spot although it will be close. I just don't see Aston Villa continuing the form they had the 1st half of the season. They have been struggling the past couple of games and luckily for them Arsenal didn't take full advantage of it. However, once we get cesc, walcott, eduardo, adebayor all on the side fully fit, I believe that that will be too much for villa
Yeahh. I agree
Sonasty (Manchester United) 5 years ago
What's goin on with Rosicky.... How can you forget him? Rosicky and Cesc ARE arsenal, rosicky is just out on knee injury
Samdagooner (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I agree that rosicky is an important player for us, but I don't count on him being 100% fit for this season at least or if ever sadly because he is a talented player
We won't see rosicky anywhere near his best until next season. If arsenal make it to any semis/finals when rosicky is in full training, wenger probably won't even out him on the bench. He is such a good player though, so under rated and we've missed him more than anyone, except maybe van persie last year.... Maybe
Jb7here (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Arsenal should be able to claim 4th spot as aston villa have a tough couple of weeks ahead of them(man you, liv) and the pressure will be on with still a few more games to go
Hybr1dGunn3r (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'm hoping that Arsenal will grab that spot (of course). But the gap between them and Villa is worrying...
Not anymore bruv
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
The Title is like 70% for man utd to win it, 30% for Liverpool but if man utd win liverpool on Sunday its all over for liverpool, but looking at Chelsea and under the new manager its looking interesting and I can see them pushing utd to the end. 4th place is for arsenal the top 4 will be the top 4 for some time you can see the quality difference
It's not really a game of percentages though is it?
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Aston Villa Are gonna' Be 5th

Its Upsetting to see the injuries in arsenal. If they had rositsky, walcot, fabregas back on form

the table would look different. Mark my words
Gunner4Life12 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Arsenal is tied for fourth baby! With Man UTD just now losing to the reds the EPL title is all up for grabs. By the way if Arsenal doesn't get fourth, they could win the champions league and still be in it next year. Go Gunners!
I can't See Arsenal Winning Champions League This Year. But They Will Finish 4th
RonanKnows (Arsenal) 5 years ago
I'm really hoping we stay in this position for the rest of the season and we might be able to put some pressure on the top three. Watch out for us!
I would love for everton to hit the top 4 (obviously not at the expense of the gunners) because moyes has done such a magnificent job with a shoestring budget and has an efficency machine in everton
Phillfc7 (Liverpool) 5 years ago
1. Liverpool 88pts
2. Manchester United 87pts
3. Chelsea 84pts
4. Arsenal 72pts
5. Aston Villa 68pts
6. Everton 67pts
7. West Ham United 60pts
8. Wigan Athletic 56pts
9. Manchester City 53pts
10. Fulham 52pts
11. Tottenham 51pts
Haha so accurate
Arsenal will get 76pts
Hmm.... We Will see    In my view arsenal can get into 3rd place if they try hard
Momoali (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yeh that will be it.come on the reds
COME ON!    XP
3 points clear! Cheers you scouse scum
Thanks would be nice.   (idiot)
I said 'cheers'
Wow followed by the words " scouse scum "    Yeah your welcome  (moron)
It's only a bit of banter mate
UnitedFan (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Omg

Kick4Life - changing lives through football