Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Thoughts On Blatter?
BuckMcDancer (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Just wondering what people think of blatter, after he laughed at the Irish national teams request for an extra place at the world cup
Neonseong (Liverpool) 4 years ago
It's messed up that he laughed, but a request for an extra place in the WC is a ridiculous idea though
Lukas (Chelsea) 4 years ago
That is just a rumour I know someone in fai and what they asked for was compensation
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
I've always thought blatter was a complete doughnut long before the france v ireland game came along.
I don't know how the mans still in the job, he's too old and outdated, makes too many contradictions etc;.
Naaa, he's not for me, he's the ronald regan of football.... Lol
Bloodbrothers (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Prehistoric Asshole
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He has problems? No haha I think he's ok, he's just old and likes to disagree. I've never seen him approve any changes LOL
Neonseong (Liverpool) 4 years ago
His just going with what he knows, stuff he learned from the 19th century
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He is a very old man hehe, Fifa is stubborn and refuses to accept that football isn't perfect
Raj (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Here is the guy who came up with the ruling of yellow card cautions for players who take off their shirt in celebration of a goal. The wise man's logic behind it? Apparently football is a global game and it might offend viewers in conservative countries. Enough said. Sepp Blunder.

What about the players who take off their shirts anyway after the game and walk around? Drool time for Sepp eh?
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No-one has used common sense. It is unfair, because Sepp Blatter is Swiss (and biast on the French). He doesn't even deserve to be president of FIFA. Of course he supports his country but he needs to be neutral and here it is a perfect example of him being really biast in his opinion. His laughing is what made me think this, not the way of him disallowing it (well if I was FIFA president I don't think I would allow an extra team at the World Cup) But a replay would be a certain if I was in the hotseat
Zishan07 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Yogan, Sepp Blatter is Swiss. I agree however, that he is a monumental douchebag
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Lol ooops my bad sorry going to change it. Still he is what you said and he seems quite biast on the French, doesn't he?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football