Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The "unheard Of" Goal Of The Week
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Ricardo Vaz Tê Overhead Kick Goal vs Brighton    
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 4 years ago
Dorlan Pabon of Atletico Nacional vs Peñarol in the Copa Libertadores:

Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 4 years ago
Please, for the love of god, remove this from the internet! It's been a horrible Copa this year...
Bolivar La Paz vs. Junior Barranquilla in the most recent round of the Copa Libertadores......Pick any goal (I think it went really good --> Better --> Best)

Erlan Mealla, with the scorpion back heel goal for Nacional Potosi against The Strongest in the Bolivian Clausura:

Lifeguard (FootyTube Moderator) 4 years ago
Wow. I'm impressed
BoboRed (Leeds United) 5 years ago
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 5 years ago
HOLY CRAP! What a strike. The Keepers positioning reminds me of Scezeney, when he conceded Balotelli's goal. Still an incredible goal. Is it on footytube mate? Goal of the week for me
No its not on footytube, which is pretty much standard nowadays. Saw it on tv Sunday night and hunted it down on youtube
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Holy crap, what a goal!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 5 years ago
How on earth can a human being hit a ball that hard? Nevermind the precision (which is probably more luck than skill though).

Incredible
Sam (Footytube Moderator) 5 years ago
Vasco da Gama (Brazil) vs Aurora (Bolivia)..........Bernardo just toys with Aurora's defense:

Fiasc0 (Eintracht Braunschweig) 5 years ago
Hrhrhr nice put. Thx for sharing
Great goal. Not so sure about the celebration though
A La Liga goal but from Real Zaragoza. Match highlights aren't even up for this yet

Wesblitz (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Glad city have a good prospect
Just seen a cracking goal in the Universitatae Cluj v Kuban Krasnador friendly match, will post as soon as available, unless anyone else finds it first.

And here it is:

Petrescu sighting! Legend! Good to see he is still active in football!
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
Well taken
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago

Jozy with a vunderstriken :) some guy on youtube put "aimbot?" hahaa

What a strike though, thunderous hit

A lot of the credit must go to Sam 6194 for posting the full highlight thought people may enjoy this amazing goal though. Bicycles are the best, this guy actually hit the ball with his boot not his shin guard haha(take nothing away from Rooney almost makes it more incredible that he threw it so well it could come off his shin)
Great goal, in a great game- probably the game of the weekend in the Eredivisie.... VVV Venlo gave PSV all they could handle in the battle of the "V"s!

Tried to add the time onto it but it doesn't want to work. If it doesn't start, the goal I am referring to is at second 37
Man there have been some cracking goals in the mls this season. That was an amazing turn and to hit it on the volley when you are spinning beautiful goal. He knew exactly what he was doing as well.

What a game that must have been in Philly though, 3 0 down than 4 3 down to earn a point on a goal to equalize in stoppage time awesome
Never watched that game . My Whitecaps were playing at the same time so it didn't work out for me. Maybe you can ask BigShel about it. But yeah that game looked pretty good, two goals in the goals of the week.

By the way, Chiumiento did end up winning the goal of the week
YeOlFaithful (Arsenal) 5 years ago
That strike reminds me of the one Henry scored on Manchester United oh so long ago. Couldn't give a better compliment really
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Huge goal from Kyle Beckerman

Real Salt Lake 1-0 Philadelphia Union

Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 5 years ago
And another !
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Have that !
Only bad thing about the goal.... Not enough people were in the stadium to see it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football