4. Serie A (Italy)

5. La Liga (Spain)

6. Liga Sagres (Portugal)

7. Eredivisie (Holland)

What is your top 7 Leagues
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
France over La Liga and Serie A?    Quite questionable
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I just think that there are more good team in the Ligues 1 then La Liga and Serie A and I think the more good team in the League the better the League is TheBarcaShow@
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
It's undoubtedly a closer race to the title, but there's no way the Ligue 1 has more quality than La Liga. I do love watching my fellow Belgian Hazard ridiculing the opposition time and again though
Ajax7 (Ajax) 3 years ago
1. EPL. 2. La Liga. 3. Bundesliga. 4. Serie A. 5. Ligue 1. 6. Russian Premier League. 7. Eredivisie.

Nkrumah, Bundesliga's a great league, but despite its overall depth the Bayerns/Dortmunds/Shalke/Bremens of the world cannot compare to the Barca/Real Madrid/Valencia/Villareals year in year out, so it has to rank below in my opinion. And don't forget Russia, consistent and deep.

Cheers
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
There are certainly more surprises with Bundesliga than with La Liga. The difference between Barca/Real from the rest of the clubs (the two Vs included) is killing the league
I like the Russian Premier League but I think the Liga Sagres is better
I like La Liga but I just think Bundesliga has more good teams and Ajax7@ don't forget Bayer Leverkusen, VfB Stuttgart, Hamburger SV, Hoffenheim and VfL Wolfsburg
A more honest question would have been:    Name three other leagues that you may follow beside EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga?
What I watch on weekends:

1. EPL 2. Serie A 3. Bundesliga 4. La Liga (Real/Barca results) 5. Ligue 1 (quick peak) 6. Eredivise (rarely). 7. Nothing else really but I assume that this last place could be filled after a fight among Portuguese, Russian and Turkish leagues
Name Three Other Leagues That You May Follow Beside EPL, Bundesliga, Serie A And La Liga?

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/name-three-o...
[account-removed] 3 years ago
La Liga is the first thing every week, no if and or buts about it. EPL comes second, although a more "competitive" league, I find the futbol to be of a lower quality. I also follow the Chilean and Argentine leagues. Then Seria A, Then Bundas
BoboRed (Leeds United) 3 years ago
If the question is which 7 leagues do I enjoy watching, rather than which 7 leagues I think are the best standard, then my answer would be as follows:

1) Argentina Primera
2) Bundesliga
3) EPL
4) Brazil Serie A
5) England Championship
6) La Liga
7) Serie A

French Ligue One and Portgual would struggle to make my top 40
3 years ago
Bundesliga comes first, then epl (for the passion of the fans and the quality of the games), third is la liga and.... Well.... Sometimes serie A. I think I should give a chance to Liga Sagres
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
EPL.... Erm duh? Lol
La liga.... Not just because of Barca and Madrid, but their "other teams" also do really well in Europe (Europa especially) which means more credit for the league imo
Bundesliga.... Most competitive of them all imo.
Ligue 1
Serie A
Brazilian league
Erevidise
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
1. EPL

2. Serie A

3. Championship

4. La Liga

5. Paulista A1 Brazi

6. Ligue 1

7. Don't care lol maybe Erevidise
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
EPL.
I enjoy watching the EPL because its spectacular and competitive, there are many cracking goals. I like the high-tempo, the challenges, the attitude and mentality of the players to never give up. "The fighting spirit" and the overall dynamic that stems from it. The good thing is that even small teams like Blackpool, West Brom or Bolton can provide entertaining matches. One of my favorite was the West Brom v Bolton game.

LA LIGA.
I also like watching Spanish league because the style of play is focused on technical skills, speed, ball possession, quick-passing and movement, which are important aspects of the game. One-touch football, short and accurate passes are lovely to watch!

Bundesliga.
I don`t really follow the German bundesliga these days, but it's known for being very spectacular. In this league you can see some Superb goals every week with an average of about 29-33 goals. A very entertaining league. Fortunately I can watch most of them on footytube

French & italian.
French and Italian are both tactical and skillful, with some good football. Coaches usually take a cautious approach about the number of players they put forward. (unlike Brescia : they use 4 attackers!). The build up of the attacks are pretty fast, strikers make a lot of runs to make it difficult for defenders, until it pays off. Defensively, both the french and the Italians are well organised enough to shut down the opposition, and play the ball back with composure all the way up to the attack. I like it when they participate in the build-up process.

Overall, my favorite is the Spanish Liga, because the teams play football
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
1. EPL
Because their is a small battle in every section, and because 9th downwards isn't safe from relegation. And the physicality and pace.

2. La Liga
Despite the gap between 2nd and 3rd (in skill), the style of play is beautiful, and technically great.

3. Bundesliga
Spectacular, in style, and play, and goals, improving very rapidly.

4. Serie A
5. Eredivisie
6. Ligue 1
7. Portugese League
Soccergal293 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
1. EPL
2. La Liga
3. Bundesliga
4. Serie A
5. A-League (You actually won't believe how competitive this is)
6. Eredivise
7. Liga Sagres
ManUK (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think people who put Serie A over budesliga are mad. Half the stadiums are empty, the quality's gone down and quite frankly there's a reason the budesliga was granted more european spots than the Serie A this year.

1:epl
2. La liga
3. Budesliga
4. Serie A
5. Ligue 1
6. Championship
7. Eredivise
Tomthedon (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I would have to agree with Nkrumah. Maybe a year ago, when Valencia still had a decent team and Villareal were a year younger, La Liga would be worth watching. Now its the most boring league in Europe. Sky Sports generally play the Barca and Real matchs on the weekend and I can't bring myself to watch them, its not interesting when we all know who will win. El Classico is the only game worth watching and 2 decent games do not make a decent league. La Liga should be resricted to 2 champions league spots because we all know the other La Liga teams are just wasting spaces.

Same with Serie A, the title generally swaps hands between the Milan teams. But there are plenty of teams who can cause upsets in Serie A (Napoli, Juventus, Roma, to name a few).

As for Bundesliga and Ligue 1, they are extemely competitive and very exciting leagues. Much more entertainly than La Liga.

So with that said:

1. The Premier League
2. Bundesliga
3. Seria A
4. Ligue 1
5. Championship
6. La Liga
7. Eredivise

Kick4Life - changing lives through football