Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
Charlie (Barcelona) 7 years ago
The transfer window is in a month, a time where optimistic fans can dream about thier club landing those few key players that will win them the league.

As usual we have the ronaldo-real madird saga, I doubt he will want to go there after liverpool decimated them in the champions, and barcelona embarressed them 2-6. Not to mention he would be in the same league with lionel messi, who would out-shine him but you never know. Who can replace ronaldo? Ribery. But that depends on if ManU can lure him, and that depends on if bayern can find a replacement, and so on and so forth.

Tevez to Tottenham? Tevez has been on loan for two years, and his recent comments suggest that he is unhappy with his situation at old trafford. I think if tottenham are going to bring tevez to white hart lane they are going to need to break the bank, and obviously, get rid of some of its fringe players.

Manchester city is in the tevez race aswell, but they are in every race arent they? Buffon, alonso, rijkaard, kaka, ....

What players are on your clubs radar? Keep your fingers crossed!

Match (San Jose Earthquakes) 7 years ago
Forgot to add eto'o to the man city dream team acquisitions list
Charlie (Barcelona) 7 years ago
Oops
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 7 years ago
Dude how did you get part of the staff
Koolomer (Manchester United) 7 years ago
Charlie I have the same question to ask that Ellada10 asked

Kick4Life - changing lives through football