Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Steve mcclaren sacked BY wolfsburg    Watch out west brom.... Lol,
Pierre litbarski has taken over in the interim at wolfsburg
3 years ago
Where will Steve Mclaren’s next managerial position be?

English Premier League 6/1
English Championship 3/1
English League One or lower 6/1
German Bundesliga 3/1
Dutch Eredivisie 7/1
Scotland Premier League 7/1
French Ligue One 14/1
Italian Serie A 16/1
Spanish La Liga 16/1
League of Ireland 50/1
Christmas island premier league 4/6
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think he will take an EPL job first than if he does a good job he can go look for more jobs abroad
West brom it is then.... Lol, poor baggies
Drogba to be offered a big money deal to return to marseille. Liverpool target mata from valencia. Man utd to swoop for new target tiote from newcastle. Bolton want to extend sturridge's loan after his confident start to his spell at the club
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I love Drogba but he is pissing me off. Not sure if I want him to stay or go
Man utd could bid 20m for pepe reina in summer as they look for a new number one keeper for next season. 12m rated Pepe targeted by Arsenal. Chelsea will try to secure signing for romelu lukaku but could face competition from liverpool
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Don't think Lukaku will go just yet, maybe in the winter or next year probably but not before 2012
Liverpool consider 12m swoop for everton's baines but I doubt everton would sell to their rivals. Chelsea reportedly intrested in 30m rated pato from milan. RMadrid prepare 45m double swoop of van persie and clichy from arsenal. Newcastle look for caroll replacement in Mounir El Hamdaoui from Ajax. Man utd to make 35m bid for mareak hamsik of napoli
RM ain't buying Van Persie.... Who told you that? He doesn't cut it. If they buy him, it's just to piss off Barca since he scored againts them in the champions league
Arsenal look to capture highly rated french CB Sakho from PSG for about 12. 7m in the summer as wenger looks to add yet another defender to the squad. Meanwhile Liverpool chase 15m rated gary cahill
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
That's great, Wenger- get a defender in the summer when we really need him NOW! Completely logical!
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
If he buy, he can't talk s**t about liverpool and chelsea spending. So he decides not to spend so he can talk his talk.
He said that chelsea will spend more. I doubt it. Chelsea don't need anymore new players. The older players still have a few yrs left to play at top level and this will give time for the younger guys to grow. Though, the younger guys aren't getting much playing times and are looking to move or always loaning out
I guess the defensive signings last summer weren't good enough
You don't get any silverware for being the best money saver, or wenger would be untouchable, I think the mans that stubborn he will cost himself trophies, and already has done.
Its not as if he's being asked to spend 80m ffs, 20m would get two decent players, they need a hardman in the midfield who can play a bit, and they need a defender as back up, and they could maybe get away for now with the keeper situation, but they deffo need a keeper for the start of next season
Nice one on Wenger Tony! They do need a goalie and they will need it fast. Sczezny is a good second but not a real number 1
In an effort to make sure samir nasri would remain with arsenal they have persuaded him to sign a new contract worth 19. 5m
The winter transfer window may be over but mourinho is determined to convince gerrard to leave liverpool for real madrid in the summer. Obertan hands in man united transfer request due to lack of appearances. Spurs reveal they had mega 35 euro bid for villareal's rossi rejected yesterday
Gerrard will be 30 by the summer, no way in hell Perez will spend money on an old man...
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
From Liverpool: "The club agreed a fee of up to 26. 5m euros with Ajax for the transfer of the Uruguayan international on Friday. The deal was subject to the completion of a medical, which the player has now passed. Luis Suarez will wear the No. 7 shirt for Liverpool. "
Billiam (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Liverpool annouce they have agreed A fee for Newcastle striker Andy Caroll. He is now on his way to Liverpool's Melwood training ground for a medical
3 years ago
Stokes sanli tuncay has joined wolfsburg on a 3 and a half year deal
Tateytastic (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Newcastle have rejected a second improved offer of £35 milion from liverpool
I think you mean accepted
Chelsea prepared to meet liverpool's 50m demand with an intial offer of 45m plus add ons that will add up to more than 50m. Fulham make 8. 5m bid for juve's amauri. With torres leaving liverpool to target andy caroll as his replacement while spurs, who have had bis for caroll and sergio aguero rejected turn their intrest to rossi from villareal. Inter are once again lining up a 40m+ bid for Gareth bale
Liverpool to set Chelsea 50m demand for Torres but some reports claim that chelsea could use anelka in a bid to get torres. Real madrid set to make 18m payment for permanent deal with loan signing of adebayor. Sunderland get loan signing of sulley muntari. Newcastle demand 30m for andy caroll from spurs
Liverpool to complete 22. 7m signing of suarez? Everton eye carlos vela. Birmingham reportedly finish off deal for 3. 5m Curtis Davies from villa. Torres may want move away from anfield

Kick4Life - changing lives through football