Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Read Juventus planning on bidding 10m for Bosingwa.
Hercules planning a 7m bid for Malouda.

Chelsea could sell these two players. Chelsea have Ivanovic playing right back next season and still got Ferrierra who won't play much unless injury or suspension. Zhirkov could step it up and replace Malouda
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well I heard zhirkov may be planning an exit so I hope chelsea convince him to stay. I think we could receive more for bosignwa
Seems like Anelka and Drogba could leave too. Also, Bolton is interested in getting Sturridge. Kalou to that one Turkey club. Could have a whole new squad next season
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Malouda for 7M? Must be because he past the 30's then...
Spurs plot move for victor obinna of west ham. Rmadrid president florentino perez planning 80m double swoop of wayne rooney and cesc fabregas. Now I;m certain he's lost it. Agger and skrtel both linked with 14m exits to woflsburg. Galatasary target 20m double move for arshavin and bendtner of arsenal. I think bendtner might leave but I doubt Arshavin will
Interesting news
No one wants Rooney and especially not in Madrid, the man hasn't played decent in a long time. It's more likely for Berbatov to move to Real than Rooney if you ask me.... Fabregas on the other hand could be an option but as much as I love Fabregas I think that would be a dumb move, who's he going to replace? Ozil? Kaka? We don't need Fabregas unless we sell a couple of top players but I think it's just another rumour.... Barca wants him too although they can't afford him
Sol Campbell insists he doesn't want to leave St James park (Newcastle) at the moment. Liverpool insulted by 5m permanent transfer bid of Aquilani from juventus. Barca target 35m midfielder nasri from arsenal
So I'm guessing Barcelona won't go for Fabregas anymore then...
I'm really confused with what barca are trying to do. First they buy afellay and one month later they are already targeting nasri and fabregas? Don't they have enough mids already?
Afellay is just a sub if you ask me, he's good but not good enough for Camp Nou I reckon. He's better of at Spurs, Valencia or Schalke...
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I don't think there is much in these rumors at all. Every time an in form player performs well there is talk of him leaving. Nasri wouldn't fit in anywhere on the team
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Patrice evra signs a 2 year extension to his contract at old trafford.  It will stop the rumours about evra moving if nothing else.
Looks like he's gonna' be a red devil for the rest of his career (or until he starts to decline as a player)
Real will be sad about this news.... But I get Evra, ManU is on top in the premier league and in the running for the champions league so I don't see why Evra would change to Madrid. He's an important player at Old Trafford and he gets a lot of respect there
In an effort to prevent them from leaving Liverpool are offering contracts to kuyt and reina, Liverpool Spurs arsenal all target youngster Connor wickham. Chelsea plan 30m bid for santos wonderkid Neymar
RRTV1 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Hey,

It looks like Pato will be set to leave Milan this summer, after being publicly criticized by both his teammates and Galliani.
Pato has fallen from the pecking order behind the likes of Ibrahimovic and Cassano, and his unhappiness hasn't gone unnoticed.
Chelsea will be monitoring the status of Pato if in any case they fail in their attempts to sign Brazilian compatriot, Neymar.

Speaking of AC Milan, they are set to sign Philippe Mexes from AS Roma on a free transfer this summer
I'm not sure if have any more room in our squad for another first team striker, I guess we could sell anelka
Pato will work well on the right foward for Chelsea. He's a young and better outside player than Kalou and Sturridge. Chelsea can sell Kalou to that one Turkish team that wanted him. Sell Anelka to Red Bulls. Keep Drogba!
Anelka and Drogba have to go now indeed, they're old but still valuable where they won't be in the near future. With Torres and Pato (if he comes) Chelsea will have the attack they need to play with the big boys again. They'll have to do some midfield investing too though, they are the oldest team of the big ones and that's not gonna' last forever
Lesubjonctif (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
I heard about Gago possibly going to Inter....
Well I don't think he has much more of a future at real so moving on is the bes choice for him
True, Gago should go, even if it's on a loan. But maybe he better leave permanently as I don't think he'll ever make the cut of the starting 11 at RM
Liverpool plan 9m bid for Barca player Afellay. Didn't he just move? Man utd plot 16m bid for moussa sissoko. Newcastle target 25m rated trio of daniel sturridge, niko Kranjcar and james tomkins. Liverpool interested in 16. 8m midfielder Arda Turan
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
9m is a profit but I don't see Afellay wanting the move or Barca accepting the offer as Afellay is worth much more. You pay 25 million for Suarez, you have to value Afellay at at least 20
21m price tagged slapped on hazard as man utd liverpool and arsenal look to sign the youngster. Liverpool and spurs set to fight for wolfsburg's simon kjaer as both sides look to strengthen their defence. Chelsea to make 43m triple swoop for brazillian wonderkid trio Neymar from Santos, Fernando from gremio and casemiro of Sao Paolo. Never heard of the last 2 names but from what the rumors say they are supposed to be very talented players. SAF says he is determined to bring De rossi of roma to man united in the summer. In case Kjaer bid fails spurs are also leading Arsenal in the race to sign Gary cahill of bolton
Do Chelsea need that many new players? Chelsea could use Neymar on the wide foward position
They probably don't need that many players but our squad is getting old and we really could use some younger players
ARod9 (Sevilla) 3 years ago
I will be happy if hazard goes to utd or arsenal
I think he would be best at Arsenal
Everybody would be happy to sign Hazard seeing that he's one of the greatest talents in the world with the likes of Messi, Ronaldo and Fabregas.... Even Zidane himself stated that Hazard is one of the very best around and could become even greater than he used to be
Liverpool target 8m sturridge from chelsea. Blackpool want goalie Roy caroll in the summer. Arsenal to try and sign bas song from rivals spurs
Liverpool looking for more strikers? Suarez and Carroll should be enough. Also, only 8m?
Don't arsenal already have enough frenchmen!
Liverpool to try and make a 19m bid for benzema I doubt it will happen, madrid won't let go of him. Spurs interested in resigning carrick? He was very good with spurs before he joined united but I don't expect him to play as good now. Chelsea target belgian international hazard. I'd love to see him at chelsea
3 years ago
Benzema on loan would do him well, but he's ridiculously expensive. & I don't see him at Liverpool
@ Kagyoku : Are you serious? Benzema doesn't need a loan anymore, he could have used it last year but this year he's Madrid top striker in the Copa Del Rey and in the champions league, also he's made the some of the most important goals for Madrid in the last months and he still is ridiculously young. ; He'll leave Madrid allright, in about ten years
Man utd plan 12m move for jose enrique from newcastle. Liverpool to try and sign bojan from barca for 18m. Real madrid to make shock 20m bid for man utd's hernandez
Only uniteds plan might fall through, wht would real do with "El Chicharito" he would be yet another attacker
Madrid are always trying things like this. They got adebayor already so when higuain comes back they will have plenty of attacking options available
I doubt that Madrid will really make an offer for Chicharito, they don't need him and Hernandez doesn't even make the starting 11 of United so he'll definitely not make the starting 11 of Madrid. No offence too United. Also, when Higuain returns the choice between him and Benz will be hard enough already seeing as we tend to play with with only 1 striker and two attackers
Liverpool to make 20m offer for lavezzi of napoli as the reds attempt to lure the striker to anfield with a bumper contract offer. Arsenal to bid 17m for carzorla of villareal
I hope neither of those fall through, those players are perfect where they are
Already posted on the guardian news but blackburn interested in Luis fabiano. Stoke continue to push for the permanent deal with Carew
If fabiano is going anywhere I know he won't go 2 blackburn
Liverpool to try and complete 10m signing of Adam of Blackpool. Stoke want permanent move for carew
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Can't see it myself, I reckon blackpool will hope for a bidding war for adam in the summer, and if he has a good second half to the season, liverpool might not get a look in.
Blackpool will keep their options open, they won't make any silly pre requisite deals which could cost them cash, I reckon charlie adam will go for about 15m
Blackpool shouldn't sell him unless liverpool make an offer they can't refuse. Anything over 15m should be enough but maybe liverpool might wanna try for someone else then

Kick4Life - changing lives through football