Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
AussieGooner14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sneijder to Man $ity or Chelsea?    And    Will RVP stay at Arsenal?
Jimmyjack (Schalke 04) 2 years ago
Andy carroll was linked with a move too Man city
AidanLuca (Crystal Palace) 1 year ago
He's at West Ham now and there are some rumours that he might go to one of his former clubs Newcastle or Liverpool!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Chelsea getting linked to Manchester United's Pogba. And after having a bid rejected for Shaktar's Willian the Blues will have to raise their offer to 25m to secure his signature
QPR interested in signing Alex, PSG want to sign Carlos Tevez
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Alex going to psg.... Tevez rejected the contract offered by psg
Essien1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cavani and Gary Cahill to Chelsea
Cavani won't go  Cahill might because bolton need money and are crap at the moment
We gotta' offload at least another striker for that to happen (Cavani)
Yogan (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Drogba apparently to join Shanghai shenhua in transfer window along with Anelka, but only for money, idiot. What are we gonna' do with Torres and Kalou upfront? Ok, we've got Sturridge but we need support for him. Can't wait for transfer deadline day
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Torres and Kalou need to go too.  Torres for Falcao.  Bring in Hulk.    Mata-----Falcao-----Hulk
Well if we can somehow manage to get someone to spend big on Torres and afford those two then maybe it might happen
Henry to Arsenal on loan? Unlikely but stranger things have happened. Chelsea revive interest in Milos Krasic and look to sign Gary Cahill for a fee in the region of 7m
Finally my favourite player returns to Arsenal!  
I miss Henry as well, he is of my favorite strikers and I hope he does well with Arsenal if the deal is successful
Chelsea rumoured to be interested in winger Milos Krasic and have renewed their interest in gonzalo higuain of Real madrid
Bayern Munich are looking to sell or loan unwanted Daniel Pranjic in the Janary Transfer window. No shortage of interest from EPL clubs with Sunderland, Wolves, Everton, Liverpool Chelsea and Newcastle all rumoured to be monitoring Pranjic's situation at Bayern. Sunderland may have to sell Craig Gardener, who has failed to secure a regular starting XI spot since his transfer to the club in the summer, in order to raise the money they need to sign a new forward
Wesblitz (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Man UTD are looking at Ajax midfielder Christian Eriksen
Looks like Eriksen's been on the radar of many clubs including City and Chelsea but I think Eriksen rejected both clubs. Milan wanted him earlier in the summer but it looks like Eriksen would prefer a move to Spain
Chelsea remain interested in Gary Cahill but will face competition from Spurs and Arsenal for his signature. Arsenal could sell Arshavin in the January transfer if Wenger can sign a replacement for him during the winter transfer window
Man Utd to target 29m rated Benfica midfielder Nicolas Gaitan
Werewolf (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Wesblitz (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Anywhere but ac milan
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
IDK why AC Milan will buy Tevez, he's a great player but what they need is a better attacking mid. They already got Robinho, Pato, Ibra, Cassano
Francesco2286 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
They want tevez, tevez wants to go back to boca
I read some rumours a while ago about Milan selling either Pato or Robinho. Could be why they are interested in tevez
HangTime (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Pato to Chelsea!
Won't be surprised if Chelsea are interested in signing him since our forward line isn't doing to well atm apart form sturridge
Totaldribble 3 years ago
A lot of news going round about Tiote  Either Man UTD or Chelsea apparently
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Link: www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news...

But I guess we'll have to see what happens
I keep reading more and more about Chelsea being linked with Tiote. I honestly don't think he's good enough for the first team and there won't be much point in signing him to warm the bench. Newcastle have also slapped a price tag on his of about 25m so it's unlikely that we will see him in a Chelsea shirt in February
Alanbroo (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arsenal is going to buy gotze!
N3razzurri (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
What about Hazard?
Totaldribble 3 years ago
Looks like Arsenal are gonna' buy everyone!  Polodski & Pato are on Wengers list also!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Theres enough goats at the emirates.... I mean gotze, better spellcheck that.... Lol
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They all are expensive players.... Will Wrenger pay that much?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football