Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
What will happen with Andy Carroll?

I'm sick of hearing rumours about it. I'm sick of hearing Alan Pardew trying to dismiss the claims he is not leaving. Forgive me, but I just don't trust anyone with authority at NUFC. The amount of times we have been lied to, and had things swept from under us, unexplained, it leaves me with a lot ofdoubt, it's ridiculous.

I pray to see carroll in the stripe when the window closes, until then, I'm not holding my breath. The fat controller and that c*nt Llambias have lied too many times.... "we're sorting chris a contract now, the rumours he will be gone before christmas are false" and WHAM. I just can't trust these mugs!
Domyb18 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Yes.... As a fellow nufc fan I could not bear to see Carroll in a tottenham or Man UTD kit.... However I do not think they will sell him.... FAR too valuable
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
The great Ruud Van Nistelrooy on his way back to Madrid!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Why would madrid consider his signing? He's far too old now and there's no way the club could sanction such a signing like that. I understand that Real Madrid need a striker with higuain out but surely they can find someone else. Adebayor would have been a better option
Man united finally to make bid in the region of 16m to sign lassana diarra. Robbie Keane transfer saga takes a turn as spurs reportedly agree to 6m bid from birmingham. Liverpool to complete 4m signing of marseille left back taiwo. Chelsea prepared to swoop for Ajax's van der wiel. Villa to complete 7. 5m signing of jean makoun soon. Benzema could join spurs instead of villa
JestaYNWA (}:-j Footytube Staff }:-j) 3 years ago
Adebayor to Real, allowing Benzema to join Villa.... Is one of the more bizarre rumours i've read.
That being said, Suarez and van Bommel to Liverpool is another potentially hard to believe rumour but Liverpool will be linked to almost everyone right now.
Matthew Upson from the Hammers to the Gunners just might be true though
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Real Madrid loaning/selling their starting striker to Villa? They got to keep him and make sure Adebayor fit the team.
I hope Adebayor do well in Madrid. I still love how he celebrate against Arsenal when he scored on them. It was intensed
WIth higuain injured it's not a good idea to loan out benzema to villa
Spurs to renew their interest in everton midefielder pienaar. Wenger says he will make sure no one leaves arsenal in january. West ham widely expected to complete 4m signing of robbie keane
Looks like Jo is finally on sale for about 18m. Mancini admits he really wants bale and city could make a 50m bid for him. Chelsea target 8m Subotic from be. Dortmund. Villa and birmingham want charlie adam from blackpool. Spurs to make shock 2m bid for wes brown (WHAT ARE THEY thinking?). Villa reportedly agree fee with jean makoun
Bladecatcher (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow that is really wierd.... I signed Makoun for Villa on my Fifa season I hope Charlie Adam dosn't leave Blackpool he's there key player
Jo for 18m? That's too much when he hasn't prove anything at City. I think Subotic is 18m?
The only reason he's 18m is probably because of his age. Nobody in the right mind should even consider signing him for anything more than 10m. Subotic is still considered a hot prospect and therefore shouldn't be valued to high on the transfer market yet so I think 8m is about right although BVB might no think so
Real madrid plan 40m double swoop of javier hernandez and vidic from united. Liverpool target stephen ireland from villa for 10m and arsenal hope to land raul albiol for 12m
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Vidic is one of the worlds best defenders. I'd probably rate him as my number 1 actually.

I'd rate Vidic at around 20-25m but don't see United selling unless an offer of 35 of more comes. Chicharito isn't even worth selling at the moment, they bought him at 7m and unless his price tag is north of 20m it wouldn't be good business
Yeah I really didn't believe it was going to happen but I just posted to see what you guys think about this. I can't see hernandez leaving united for real madrid since its his first season in the epl. However real madrid have been targeting vidic for a while and his agent said he could be open to a move in the summer
Bladecatcher (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Ha! Chicharito shouldn't be moving anytime soon, especially not to Madrid. Vidic nearly joined Madrid last season, you never maybe in the future
Madrid does not need Chicharito. Vidic will be a very good move for them if they can get him. I can't see Manchester United selling Vidic though. They have enough trouble dealing with Ferdinand's injuries. If Vidic leave, it will be a good move for Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Tottenham
Just read the man united slapped a 50m euro price tag on him so looks like chicarito won't be leaving anytime soon
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Alan smith to leave newcastle and rejoin leeds.  It cozing a big stink, as a lot of leeds fans won't forgive him for playing for man utd.
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Shallow minded crap, if they said he was crap, I could understand it.... Lol
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He'll be going to a league where he is suited lol
Liverpool and Arsenal will fight it out for the loan signing for Gabi Milito. If that doesn't work out for arsenal, they also have 12m rated christopher samba as a target for the january window. Jay Emanuel Thomas could be heading to blackburn as the rovers look to secure the youngster on a loan. Liverpool set to sell glen johnson to real madrid for 18m. Van der sar neville hargreaves kuszczak owen and wes brown could all end up leaving the man united at the end of the season as sir alex looks too add younger talents such as jack rodwell and jordan henderson to the squad
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Reports in england and germany say that dzeko had a medical with manchester city today
Billiam (Chelsea) 3 years ago
The fee is romoured to be around 27m
Ac milan reportedly willing to use pato as part of a deal to lure balotelli to the san siro. Man utd chasing alexis sanchez but 20m price tag is above fergie's valuation. West ham to target insua in 4. 2m deal. Vela set to leave on loan or permanent for 8m. Bayern munich to make final attempt to snatch dzeko away from man city. Man utd to seal 12m deal for diarra
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Cassano is officially a Milan player
Woodgate likely to go out on loan in january but to a championship club. Fergie chasing enyeama for 4. 5m. Blackburn have confirm a 6. 2m bid for ronaldinho which is probably too cheap in my opinion
Chelsea to make 18m bid for young defender neven subotic. Bolton set 20m price tag on gary cahill for chelsea and arsenal but arsenal to try and use vela to land cahil in a part exchange deal. Macheda to go out on loan to sampdoria. Spurs to look to make money from the sales of keane, bentley and krancjar
Juve to offer 18m for arshavin despite wenger's reluctance to sell him. West ham interested in signing gudjohnsen from stoke. Carlo ancelotti looking to reunite with ronaldinho by bringing him to chelsea, surely he can't be serious? Man united target marin and adler from germany in 22m double swoop. Even though bendtner's said he wants to stay liverpool are set to bid 8m to sign the danish international

Kick4Life - changing lives through football