Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Juve to offer 18m for arshavin despite wenger's reluctance to sell him. West ham interested in signing gudjohnsen from stoke. Carlo ancelotti looking to reunite with ronaldinho by bringing him to chelsea, surely he can't be serious? Man united target marin and adler from germany in 22m double swoop. Even though bendtner's said he wants to stay liverpool are set to bid 8m to sign the danish international
Wolvesdaman (Wolverhampton Wanderers) 5 years ago
Wolves will remain in premierleague
Not exactly a transfer rumour
f**k wrong place
Man city planning to make 18m bid for lukaku. Barcelona once again trying to birng fabregas to the camp nou with a 45m bid that could include either: Keita, Bojan or Mascherano. Bayern munich to bid for torres from liverpool
ARod9 (Sevilla) 5 years ago
City will not get lukaku, lukaku already stated that he is staying 4 more years or something like that and he still needs to finish school, bayern don't need torres but he would be a nice addition
HangTime (Chelsea) 5 years ago
No idea why barcelona buy mascherano in the first place. They got bosquet and keita in that position already.
I guess they will need fabregas now to sub in for iniesta and xavi. Build him up to a starter for when xavi retire or whatever
And now that they have afellay or are about to get him there's no reason to bid for him but that's probably why they are looking for the player exchange
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 5 years ago
Keita doesn't play as a dm. Mascherano imo should be used more especially against stubborn aggressive teams.

Fabregas isn't really a necessity, he is more a transfer target for political reasons
Bayern defender Martin Demichelis has transferred to Malaga and AS Roma midfielder Julio Baptista has gone to Malaga also Sheffield Wednsday chasing USA international Edson Buddle
I still don't get why demichelis would leave bayern for malaga, he had some better options
Liverpool closing in on 15m deal for ashley young. Newcastle look to secure permanent 5m signing of ben arfa by january. Juventus to offer cash plus melo to lure van persie away from arsenal and are also looking to beat man city to the signing of dzeko. Vela looks like he's had enough and wants to leave arsenal
Zian6 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
It has been proven! Mess, Ronaldo, Pedro, Sergio Ramos, Bale, Maicon, Iker Cassilas, Daniel Alves, Nasri, Edin Dzeko will move to milan! Muahahahha and Pep Guardiola will be the coach of Milan!
Uhh what a mess!
Zian6 (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Sorry guys, I was just kidding
I know it would kill our chances of ever winning anything in europe but it would be so cool to see what kind of a starting 11 they would field if that ever happened
Who would defend?
Liverpool eye 6m huth from stoke and will fight spurs for samba. Man united target diarra and pastore. Inter milan once again trying to bring kaka back to italy. Arsenal want mascherano but barca want 22m or money plus exchange deal with fabregas involved
Samba from Blackburn?
Yea
R2Beverlyhills (Chelsea) 5 years ago
KaKa won't go to Inter. And also Arsenal won't able to buy Mascherano
City looking to sign dzeko for 38m
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
And sell him for 20m 1 year later. What an investment
Billiam (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Agreed. They're just going to have him for a year then find somebody better, pointless
Man City won't sell him. Man City haven't really sold anyone yet, they are just stockpiling players
There going to have to sell someone now to make room for dzeko. My guess would be they are going to offload santa cruz
Looks like bendtner could be on the move now. And chelsea seem to be interested in modric
Bendtner could really do with a transfer to a smaller club where he could play every week. He'd score lots more than he ever did for Arsenal.
Also I read somewhere that Spurs want 70m for Modric, but now I think they lowered it to 30m or something
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
Arsenals game never has, and never will suit bendtner, they play a passing game, which has no room for a big man up front.... Ie: look at barcelona.
Bendtner would probably prosper at any other club in the epl bar arsenal.... Lol
Modric should not go to chelsea
YEAH modric should stay  
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 5 years ago
Spurs are swooping for Andy Carroll for 20 million GBP, or offer Crouch and Keane in part exchange and Chelsea want Tevez and Dzeko for 70 mill GBP. Meanwhile its reported that Tevez wants Ferguson to re-sign him to man united
Tevez is staying at city but I would like to see dzeko at chelsea if they can get him for a good price
Wolfsburg have put a 38m price tag on Dzeko.... Still, this is MC we're talking about, loads of cash so Wolfsburg are trying to make a bit of money out of that
Man city planning huge 85m transfer to bring iniesta to eastlands. Wolfsburg trying to lure denilson away from Arsenal for 11m. Everton closing in on stepehn ireland for 9m. Man united reignite their interest in bale with a 40m move on the cards
Interesting. Would love to see iniesta in the premier league. See how barcelona do without him too. Xavi and iniesta works best together. Hard to see them playing well with someone else. I guess iniesta should be alright with yaya toure
Agreed with Hangtime, Iniesta plays his best football with Barca and Spain. Definately not worth 85m playing for MC
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 5 years ago
Why in the Eff would he leave Barca? Never happen.... Guess that's why they are rumors...
Looks like, with Roman guaranteeing that chelsea will get a big january budget the blues are eyeing a number of targets including 10m rated pepe from real madrid
Will Real Madrid let go of one of their defender when they're trying to catch up with Barcelona?
Contract talks have broken down so it could be possible
Another CB? We already have Terry, Alex, Ivanovic(Fast becoming one of the best defenders in the PL), do we need Pepe if he's only going to play every other week?
Edit - Double post
Yea but injuries have shown that we are in need of another defender. Losing carvalho was a blow to the defence and we need somebody new in his position
Harry17 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Glen Johnson wants to leave Anfield
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp is a confirmed admirer of Johnson, and will be among the first to respond to the England defender's imminent availability

Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 5 years ago
He hasn't shinned much, but he is my favorite player in Liverpool. He seems to me like someone with great potential. When he is in form, he is magical
I still don't know why liverpool haven't tried to offload him yet. He had great potential but Liverpool couldn't get the best out of him
Pacheco demands move away to first team football in january. Meanwhile SAF still looking to sign wc 2010 and udinese star alexis sanchez for 16m. Real madrid and man city also declare their interest in shawcross. Vela looking for more first team football at another club. Hargreaves will not be offered another contract so he will finally leave old trafford
Harry17 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
West Ham eye David Beckham and Michael Owen
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 5 years ago
I guess it's only fair. We recieve a past burden of theirs, they take on one of ours.... Ironic. But both did their bit for their respective clubs, they just turned to lemons
Both are far past their best. West ham would be better off spending that money on their youth academy and producing more quality players

Kick4Life - changing lives through football