Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Rumour Mill
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
David Healy spotted at Ibrox! Was on Radio Clyde tonight!    Is expected to sign a 6 months loan deal!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
It could reignite davids career, , he needs games badly, but if he clicks, he's as good as kenny miller, if not better.... That's if?
Are rangers gonna' employ the whole northern ireland team john.... Lol, well apart from mcginn and mccourt, couldn't see them being welcome at ibrox
Lennon will never get a look in as manager either! Lol Apart from J. Evans the best ones are already at ibrox!
Jonnys young bro's a hell of a player corey evans, he's on loan at hull from utd, scored last week I believe.
Young josh mcquoid looks a decent goalscorer, just joined millwall from bournemouth, we have a few decent players around john, but not many
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Once again suarez story takes yet another turn. He is expected to join liverpool for 18. 5m. In case suarez bid somehow fails again liverpool will turn to 20m benzema but they will have to fight off intrest from chelsea who just had a bid for torres rejected from the reds. Mascherano to Arsenal?
HangTime (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Mascherano didn't need to be in Barcelona in the first place
I think he wanted to leave liverpool anyway and barcelona seemed like a good choice but he's probably learning now that a move to barca isn't as good as it seems
RealAnimalz (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
20M for Benzema is like buying a Bentley for 50gbp? The guy's worth at least 40 and even then it will be practically impossible to get him seeing his latest form
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Cov's Keiran Westwood being watched by Spurs, they could bid £2mill
Is he any good? I don't think I've ever heard of him
West ham to make 6m offer for robbie keane. Suarez deal takes a turn as Ajax demand fee in excess of 30m which Liverpool will not pay however the reds have a 18m backup plan to sign adebayor. Blackpool slap 12m price tag on Adam so he looks unlikely to leave anytime soon. Chelsea perhaps to offer Matic in luiz deal. Arsenal target Sakho from PSG. Spurs want gago from madrid while gudjohnsen is set for ajax move away from stoke
Chelsea need to keep their young players. Don't trade their future stars
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
They can't sign adebayor, he's already in Madrid for a loan,
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Yet another signing who's spell with city has ended in disaster
Liverpool target 15m defour. Chelsea decide to abandon kjaer pursuit and push for the signing of david luiz
Real madrid and man united trying to work out swap deal between ramos and evra or 25m for the french left back. Adam insists he wants Blackpool stay. Chelsea to make shock bid for Arshavin? Blues also step up pursuit of Lukaku. Meanwhile Liverpool claim they can complete the suarez deal within 48 hours
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Didn't Adam just hand over his transfer request?
Chelsea for Arshavin? That would be something. I wonder if the Zhirkov connection has played a role. And Arshavin have been out of form for a while now. Nevertheless, if true Wenger has another hole to fill in an injury-prone squad
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Where's Adam going? .... Suarez will be playing for liverpool 2 weeks from now
Man United need a left back more than Ramos- a center or right back. Both clubs should keep who they have.
Don't know how Arshavin will do in Chelsea. I would like to see him at Chelsea and score on Arsenal. But he's 30, isn't Ancelotti trying to lower the team age?
Holloway said that adam sorted out his transfer problems already. As for the update in arshavin chelsea deny a bid and wenger says he won't be leaving
HangTime 30 would be good enough to lower Chelsea's team age. Lol
(This was a joke by the way, no need to unleash the trigger-happy-rude-voting-crowd, lol)
Real madrid to chase chelsea's drogba? Please don't let this be true! Spurs to try and close diarra deal (lass diarra). Newcastle target 6m rated krancjar. In case suarez bid fails liverpool target llorente
Hope not. And hope Drogba help lure Lukaku to Chelsea
Fulham to try and bring kakuta from chelsea on loan? Man city say they have up to 10 potential targets that they could move for. Liverpool to step up 40m double pursuit of ashley young and luis suarez. Because of the interest from chelsea, man utd will have to bid more than 25m to secure the services of alexis sanchez
Jerola (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Arsenal for Honda? Hope not, I Want Honda and Suarez to liverpool
Looks like they can only afford one of them. Suarez looks more likely to join but the transfer fee could be a problem
Arsenal target Japan international Honda from CSKA moscow. Everton say there will be signings despite a limited budget. The tofees are believed to have several possible targets lined up for a move to the club. Liverpool to try and close 20. 9m deal for suarez ASAP
Pienaar reportedly agrees to terms with spurs and is set to join
West ham to make shock loan bid for joe cole. Lol from champions with chelsea to facing the possibility he could end up being relegated with west ham within half a year
Playoldstyle (West Ham United) 3 years ago
This happen when players look only after money (as usual) but I would wait before talk about a relegation, even if west ham is swimming in a rubbish sea
Spurs to try and make bid to take pienaar away from everton before chelsea get him
Darren BENT SET TO leave sunderland after handing IN A transfer request:

Darren bent is set to leave sunderland after declaring he wanted to quit the black cats, and it has come out that aston villa are BIG favourites to land the striker for a nominal fee of £18m rising to £24, which is an awful lot of money for a player like darren bent, although villa have the money from the milner deal, but theres no way I would spend that much on bent, don't get me wrong, I think he will be a great signing for the villans, but not for £24m, if that's the final total.

Link: www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6667866,00.h...
Interesting move. Any reaction from Bruce yet?
I doubt theres much he could say when the players asked to leave the club, probably be more said if and when the villa deal goes through
But why now. I was asking this in another thread. Why leave when Sunderland are better than ever and when Villa are worse than ever?
Is he jealous of Gyan? Lol. I mean he is not as good as he was last year and probably is blaming it on the team
Well theres no sense asking for a transfer unless theres a window looming, which there was.
It could be family problems, maybe the family can't settle in the north east, but what annoyed me more about bents request was the fact sunderland picked him off the scrapheap at spurs where he wasnt even getting an game, and this is how he repays them
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
It's their loss, they're selling half their goals
If and when Kenny Miller leaves Rangers, i've heard that Rangers are lining up a loan swoop for Arsenals Carlos Vela to replace him until the end of the season!
Anyone else heard this one?
Give david healy a go, nothing to lose

Kick4Life - changing lives through football