Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Good Bad And Ugly Kits Of 2012-1013
Beale (Chelsea) 9 months ago
Link: www.footballtshirteu.com/clearance-football-shirts...

This is that I bought St. Pauli shirt. I think it is good, Tell me what you think?
Ltm017 1 year ago
Barcelona away kit. Someone apparently thought the players wearing this was a brilliant idea....

MancYank (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kagawa wears his red tartan with pride
Juno (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Not sure why, but this Milan's jersey also looks weird. The shoulder stripes just ended abruptly, somehow it just looks out of tune to me....

Wiled (Minnesota Stars) 1 year ago
I like this one. Except for how it's tucked into the shorts
ManOnDMoon (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Everybody talks about the new kits. I'm trying to understand the marketing reasons behind certain choices.

With all respect for Inter, this does not feel right

I welcome comments and examples of good bad and ugly in the upcoming season
Edit: Sorry for the typo in the subject line
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That kit just doesn't look, feel or even remotely makes me think of Inter. I guess they could have been trying to imply they will be bold in the away games, but man.... That just has nothing but wrong vibes all over it.

P. S: No more subject typo. Thread not accidentally deleted or sent somewhere random. Success!
The worst so far ...... Manchester United's table cloth......

It seriously doesn't inspire confidence in the players or the fans. Anyone wearing this this table cloth has gotta' be broke! Why, oh why, one of the world's richest club(not just football, but all sports) need to design their latest jersey in the disguise of a table cloth?

Next year's material?

ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I like our table cloth thank you very much. Anything that's different seems to get a lot of hate (even though it can be justified at times)
[account-removed] 2 years ago
No offense intended to Manchester United here, ManUK. Its just a situation where the manufacturers went a little weird. The closeup makes me feel like its a cross between a tablecloth and my mousepad!
ManUK (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's fine, I just happen to like our kit. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion
I only like Man United's jersey when they were sponsored by Sharp

Kick4Life - changing lives through football