David De Gea, 18 years, Atletico Madrid

Alan Dzagoev 19 years TSKA Moscova

Thomas Muller, 20 de ani, Bayern Munchen

Emiliano Insua, 20 years, Liverpool

Miralem Pjanic, 19 years, Olympique Lyon

Stevan Jovetic, 19 years, Fiorentina

I really do like Jovetic
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Pato and Jovetic are very good. They are both in the starting 11 of their team and they are important players on the team. I think these are two players who have more talent
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I agree big time
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Great post agreed also
Zizou10 (Arsenal) 5 years ago
Miralem Pjanic and Alan Dzagoev are going to be great...
5 years ago
Cool pick...
Aliko (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Nice post! I think those players are really talented! Jovetic is of course my favourite of them
Rockerr (Liverpool) 5 years ago
What about Pato.... Doesn't he deserve to the one of the best young talents?!  Also Mario Balotelli deserve to be in the list for me!
Nemmy (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Agreed, Pato and Balotelli are both really talented
Pato derserves first time football. Damn you milan and your huntellah ways
Haha huntellah. Pato does deserve first team footy but so does huntellarr play em both up top
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Pjanic is a great young player, rarely do you see a player as young as he is taking set pieces at a club like Lyon. He does have pretty big shoes to fill, if I recall the last player who took free kicks for Lyon who was pretty good at them hahahaha, Juninho, what a legend
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Well, where is pato and mario? They are the best young talents right now in the world in my opinion.... And Insua? A bit overrated I think.... (no offense to liverpool fans)
Ltm017 5 years ago
I think Pato is overrated!.... Sorry I disagree with everyone else on him
Do you think insua is better than Pato? If Insua desever to be there so does pato. Pato has been a regular goalscorer for Milan and he is just 20 years old!He May be overrated to a level higher than he deserve but still he is one among the best talents!
Ltm017 5 years ago
No I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be there he is great player. I just think he is a little overrated. I know most will not agree but...
Insua was never rated highly. But on some occasions he can do really well and give really good crosses. For instance the arsenal game at emirates was good for his confidence
I'm saying Insua is overrated but if he is one of the best young talent so is Pato
Ltm017 5 years ago
Not comparing Insua and Pato. Not saying Pato isn't great. All I'm saying is I think IMO that Pato is somewhat overrated. But that's just me! I honestly never thought Insua was rated as much so no point in me even saying that he is overrated...
Pragathish (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Well, can you exactly point out the reasons why you are thinking pato is overrated?
Ltm017 5 years ago
Listen! Its not that big of a deal! I don't see in him what everyone else see's. Its a difference of opinion! Who the heck is Pato?!? I think he a great at what he does! But guess what.... Where he is right now is good for him and how he plays!.... IMO as that is what it is match him up with others and I don't know about him standing out as much! I never said he was not good or anything! He is!Simple.... Every single person on here see's things differently some of us think some players are overrated while others think they are not and vice versa.... Even if I am the only person on here that thinks so.... Its still an opinion and its not like I said he was highly overrated! Wow.... Really...
Ltm017 is right in what he said. It is an own opinion that everyone creates toward a player.... There is no doubt that Pato plays good football at his young age of 20 years.... Being in the first squad of AC Milan says everything...
Devang (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Yup Pato deserves to be in that list.... Insua is also good but he has a long way to go now....
He needs some positive experience for his career.
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 5 years ago
Totally agree.... Pato has done great in that Ac milan team and I seriously think he deserves to be in that list.... As Devang said, Insua don't have enough positive experience, he would have to work on that
Yeah he would. He got called into the argentianan squad. That could do him some good. Best thing to happen in my opinion is if he went on loan to a smaller team (Like Servilla etc)
Gerrard4ever (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Why does he need to move when he is getting regular playing time at liverpool? His playing time might get limited in the coming games but he is still challenging aurelio, which is good
Well liverpool are at a all time low right now. I think a move to a team that would give him couple of wins will boost his morale a lot
Just hope for better days for Liverpool!
Maybe next week...
Pato, Jovetic and maybe if insua improves. I really really like pjanic. He is one of my all time favourites. I watched a couple of live lyon games last season and first I was like pstt.... That guys a fluke. But then I got bitch slapped when I saw the constitancy.

Can't wait for this guy to watch what he can do againts liverpool today
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Yes I forgot pato.... He is for shure a great young player with great future
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
If 22 years old can be counted in, just count Benzema in. Such a young age of 22 already playing in a club like Real Madrid and could start almost every match. He do score great goals and is very unselfish
If 22 years can be counted then you have add many player in the list. Higuain, messi, Fabregas etc all are playing in big clubs and achieved a lot. Actually a lot than Benzema!
Higuian improved a lot. And so did that youngster diogo
Ltm017 5 years ago
I agree with you on that one! Great player lot of promise!
We all just forgot about Walcott. He is also 20 and one of the biggest young talents. Anyone disagree with me?
Yeah very true. I sometimes forget he is young. And well he is rated higher than all of the players posted already
Yea doesn't seem that young.... Had a long career already
And yeah. We now don't realise it when he does good couse we now expect of him to do well
Unfortunately He's getting ignored that way
Walcott is on the way to get better than he is now! Trust me!
Aeaglan (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Well I can safely say that after today's performance, Pato will most definitely top that list of youngsters! Two goals taken with the highest of confidence and class!

If he does continue this form, he will be the driving force behind Milan's comeback, maybe even a true shot and the champions league. Who knows? I won't put my money on it, but at the moment, anything can happen
Many said Pato is a bit overrated, But his performance yesterday had proved them wrong!
Ltm017 5 years ago
If you are talking about me being many.... You can stop being sarcastic. His performance doesn't prove anything to me in my book. Just because I don't readily agree with everyone else in this thread does not mean I'm wrong/right. Its an opinion. You need to get over it. If you love him so much get married to him or something....

Hey Ltm017, I never meant you and don't even that it was you who said that he is overrated. Don't overreact for a small issue, if you do not agree with everyone.... Let it be. That's your wish to agree or not. You stand by your point and I'm standing by mine. I never asked you or others to agree my point
Ltm017 5 years ago
I'm fine with having a different opinion. I'm not overreacting. I feel like some can't deal if a person says something different from what the majority stated. It wouldn't be the first time around here. Anyway I felt like you were in a way calling me out on it since I was the only one who said he was a bit overrated.

Didn't mean to be so rude about it though. That part I did overreact and I apologise!
No probs, I think you cannot take it when everyone is against you. That's why your comments sounded a bit rude but I understood you didn't mean oh be rude when you apologized
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Pato is only 20 years, these statistics are impressive. Pato is one of the best young. For me it's the best.
All competitions (internacional + milan) --> 40 goals in 87 games ! ! ! ! !
Haules (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Pato made sensation last night scoring 2 goals against Real.... And Muller got a red card.... He must work on his composure
JulioFC (Inter Milan) 5 years ago
Alexandre Pato, Nicklas Bendtner and Theo Walcott should be up there. If givin a chance, I think players like Carlos Vela & Davide Santon would do amazing for their clubs
Bendter is GOOD. I don't like it when people say bad things about him. He is young and under a great manager. I can see really good things happening for him. As for vela I think he is a little over rated and well I don't see a bright future for him. He is alright but at 21 he needs to up his game
For me Bendter is very good. I like his playing style very much and I donot why many people hate him!
What do you say about Marcelo (Real Madrid) he is now 21 years old!
Not strong enough, not fantastic at defending. As for attacking he is alright
I know! Jeez he's worse than Glen Johnson Lol
You forgot Sergio Agüero!
21 years old.... And he costs now 36 Million €
HE IS awesome. Future spain superstar. Saw some amazing clips of this guy
HE IS awesome. Future spain superstar. Saw some amazing clips of this guy
This year he's kinda been out of the picture haven't heard much about him.... But the man's awesome
Does someone know anything about Moussa Dembélé (AZ Alkmaar)- 22 years old
Ill Say Some

Giovinco

Aguero

Pique

3 top mother flippers
Agreed with all

Kick4Life - changing lives through football