Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Best Moment Of 2011-12
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Not over yet but what was the finest moment, match, or whatever for you and your club this season?    
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 2 years ago
For me, It was the 4-1 win against Napoli. Most of the world had written us off, We recently sacked our manager and replaced with a bloke that was manager of West Brom a year and a bit ago, and the old guard were deemed useless. It was supposed to be the loss that sent Chelsea out of Europe and consolidate the god awful season this has been.

But instead, It was something else, A Night of European magic, A night that football fans live for. The Comeback.

Chelsea 3-1 down, Put in a very fine and clear performance of immense pressure and passion. The players were all up for it.

But what was most satisfyng, was the old guys who were all "finished" all scored, and all were they key in guaranteeing us ET, for Ivanovic to score a very memorable goal.

Great night, and one that will be in the history books for a very long time
Mohamadmawed (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
And for me the win against barcelona at camp nou was the best so far.... Still more to come hopefully.... Chelsea can do it and so we can.... Well see you in munich!
Sam6194 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The moment when I saw tears in kenny dalglish's eyes after that victory over man city in carling cup....

Passionate passionate guy, though his managerial career so far have been full of questions but his passion for the club can never be questioned....

Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
Gary Neville's reaction when Torres scared against Barca

Kick4Life - changing lives through football