Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Team Jerseys!
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Display all your thots on team jerseys on this forum. Which team's got the best and coolest kit.... Which team's got the worst and ugliest...
[account-removed] 5 years ago
England Kit looks.... Erm out of date?      I like Argentina's and Portugal kits!
Actually, I quite like the England kit, it displays the "English-ness" and glory of the English team. It has England written all over it, and it was designed to look like an old fasion school uniform...
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Of course ronaldo likes the portugal kit
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I like the Liverpool home red jersey a lot, the grey one is one of my least favorites haha.

All time has got to be the Newcastle jersey, with the Newcastle beer star, that is awesome
I agree about the "puke-worthy" style of the grey Liverpool kit, it's just so.... Yuck.... i'd rather like the green third kit
Elninoyash (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Liverpool wins it by a mile
For some reason, I like the Werder Bremen kit, 'cause green is such a rare kit colour...
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
Bremen third jersey. I love all the black Kappa jerseys with the big logo in bright orange on the sleeve.
Kappa jerseys: Werder Bremen, Feyenoord, Roma, Jamaica
Yea, the AS Roma one looks awesome too....  
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Liverpool, AC Milan, Barcelona
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
Nike's kit in 2004 for brazil/portugal and other nike countries were the best ever!
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Yeah true. The USA's jerseys are so boring for the most par just white. They have gotten worse over time remember in '94 They where a shine blue with stars coming across the chest and red writing ad numbers. In 2004 it was still better white but more interesting look at this :
and this
SirStig (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I liked the US's jersey during the World Cup 2006, with the three stripes running down the right side of the chest, it was pretty simple but effective, I don't like the one they have now with the horizontal white and grey stripes, it's terrible
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Who has the best kits? Have you seen barca's kits? Their awesome! The yellow third kit is classy, and so is the light blue unicef one
No, the neon vibrant green panahtinaikos kit is the best. Barca are the only team to not have a white kit
Charlie (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Which is great! I love their colorful kits!
I liked barca's kit last season, with just with one blue and one red stripe, it's simpler than the multiple red and blue stripes, that's why I bought one hehe, plus it was on sale =O
Ellada10 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I have to say Greece's national kit is the most creative. They have a big cross on it (if you look at it in the right light you can see the cross) they have the national anthem on the inner lining of the shirt and the word ΕΛΛΑΣ on the back of the shirt

Away:

Home:

True that  
Gotta' love the Dutch orange. Even better than the dutch orange is the Shaktar Donetsk (sp?)orange.

I like this one, too.

And, of course, my beloved rave green.

Ooooo. Forgot about this old arsenal one. Too bad they never wore it.

I remember when this was one of the more brilliant mls jerseys back when I was like 12, this along with Chicago Fire's jersey when it first came out with the white horizontal stripe in the middle
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Oh guys please see this chelsea jersey better than everybody
Senthil (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Franboy (Barcelona) 4 years ago
When I was young, my favorite shirt was the one
FC Barcelona (1993-1994)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football