Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland 1 - 3 Chelsea .. Go Chelseaaa....
Chelsea2009 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Chelsea came from behind to win for the second time in four days as new manager Carlo Ancelotti maintained his unbeaten start to life with the Blues
Elucari (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I think they should stop pussyfooting around and dump that crappy diamond formation and play real footy
Who knows dude, may be that formation will lead us to this seasons cup finals?
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
As i've said somewhere else before.... Like what Elucari said, they should dump the diamond formation.... They still have no width.... They play tight congested football now.... Only the fullbacks go wide.... They need more space to play....

Good comeback from Chelsea, although they must really start maintaining some clean sheets....
Sweet goal by Deco, and Darren Bent seems to be thriving in Sunderland.... (good thing I got Bent in my Dreamfooty team!)
Nitro (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If there's something wrong with the formation then why have they been winning?
Good Say mate...
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well its not like theyve been up against the hardest teams so far and united didn't have their strongest team in community shield. If you were watching the game you would see that there not as strong as they previously have been, what else can it come down to other than their formation?
Nitro (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I guess we'll see but I think with that formation they will concede less goals
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Well adamus I guess they didn't want that trophy if they put their weakest squad then. Oh well all the better for us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football