Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Spain Vs Argentina... Who Has The Better Team???
Hill (Arsenal) 5 years ago
As of right now, Spain have the most talented, and strongest squad in the world. I don't think anyone can match up to them. Save for the USA right? Right?! Haha I kid. But really, its easy to see they have such great chemistry, and all of their players have enormous skill on the ball
MyRaJ (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Spain is definitely for me much better team
Lukas (Chelsea) 5 years ago
Spain I think are the best team in the world when in form they can beat anyone (Apart from Ireland of course)
Radupoli (FC Politehnica Iasi) 5 years ago
2-1 Spain final score
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Hahahahaha Good one. Wait are you Serious? Gosh that's not even a question I don't think.  Spain does period. By really far
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 5 years ago
OMG spain! I think the spanish Reserve team can beat the argies by a load of goals seriousley
Tony (footytube staff) 5 years ago
Spain are a far stronger, more consistent team than argentina.
But that's not down to spain having better players, I think the squads are pretty even in ability, its maradonna that's the problem, he could, nt manage a sweet shop, he's awful.
Argentina need to get someone in, and quick
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
We all know spain does. If maradona would be playing, they might even only just get a draw! Argetina aren't playing well in the qualifiers this year. Spain easily has a stronger and better team. They have one of the fastest and greatest stikers in the whole world (Torres) and loads of other classical players that are really doing well and helping out with spain. So, my answer to this topic would be spain would have the better team. Easily, and everybody knows that if they know anything about football
Derby22 (Derby County) 5 years ago
Told you!
Ktorum (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Real Madrid vs Alcorcon!
Anything can happen in this wonderful game we all love so intensely. A big factor surrounding the match is also about how the teams feel this particular day. We all know that and, that both of these two teams are collosal when it comes to skills. As much of a favorite Spain might be, it doesn`t aquire much of an underestiation from theire side to make the load fall over. It has happened before and might as well happen again....

Real Madrid vs Alcorcon 1 - 4

Juno (AC Milan) 5 years ago
Argentina.

No choice. I support Argentina. I feels beating Spain is the best way to boast the morale of the team at the moment. And that's a crucial preparation for World cup finals
Radupoli (FC Politehnica Iasi) 5 years ago
I think Spain win this match
Incuteration (Everton) 5 years ago
Spain definitely will win this match, Argentina is gonna' start with all those players? Winning? Not a chance.

Now we look into their strongest squad which is ready for World Cup.

Spain strongest squad:

--------------------Casillas-----------------

--Ramos----Puyol------Marchena---Capdevila---

--Iniesta----Xavi-----Senna-----Silva------

------------Villa-------Torres------------

Subs: Reina, Navarro, Albiol, Alonso, Fabregas, Llorente, Guiza

Argentina strongest squad:

---------------------Romero-----------------

--Zanetti---Demichelis----Heinze----Papa---

---------Cambiasso-----Mascherano-----------

----Messi-----------------------Rodriguez--

-----------Aguero-------Milito-----------

Subs: Carrizo, Coloccini, Burdisso, Veron, Tevez, Lopez, Higuain

They can't even win Spain in the normal strongest squad they want to win without Zanetti and Milito in their squad?

FUTBAL (Chelsea) 5 years ago
At this point of time, Spain is a better team than Argentine. Argentine is not that strong and consistent while Spain is improving
Blooob (Liverpool) 5 years ago
Spain at this moment becuase they play such great football its very enjoyable to wacth. Argentine is now strugling with a form crisis
Franboy (Barcelona) 5 years ago
Spain is the best team.
The Argentine has very good players but not a team. Spain plays the same way as Barcelona, Spain has its own style of play

Kick4Life - changing lives through football