Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Should John Terry Remain As England Captain Through The Euros?
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The trial for his racist case is in july, so he won't really be punish until the end of the epl season and the euro. I don't think that's fair, seriously FA must take some actions
Bigcats (Manchester City) 2 years ago
He shouldn't be playing at all, Smalling, Jones, Cahill, or even Lescott would see England better off. He's getting old, and his speed has been a huge problem lately.

He probably will, though, given Capello's preference for the old guard, and the FA's bias doesn't help (they didn't feel the need to delay Suarez's case for a similar offense)
TheBarcaShow (Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
There is a difference between Terry's case and Suarez's case though. That difference is that John Terry is going through the legal system as he was charged with racism.

The FA clearly state that they will not make a ruling if it goes through the court first.

With that. The FA should not have moved on it unless he was found guilty. Also it was foolish by the FA to do this without consulting with Capello as he obviously believes that there were strong enough reasons to reinstate him after the whole Wayne Bridge incident
I believe england back four should consist of walker/johnson-richards-jones/lescott/cahill-baines.... I think capello must drop both terry and ferdinand
Totaldribble 2 years ago
They both should have been dropped a long time ago
We will see man 'cause capello is quite funny and crazy at times

Kick4Life - changing lives through football