Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Ronaldinho?!
Salt (Aston Villa) 4 years ago
I think he's just reached the point where he'd rather be back on the beach in Brazil now. He doesn't seem too keen to put in the graft that is required to get back on top. Shame, really
Blueskiesahead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Dinho must have been the funnest player to watch when he was in form. The things he could do were simply brilliant. Couldn't do half of it if I spent years practicing (trust me i've spent time after and before practice trying to do some of the stuff he's done ever since I started playing). He's a simply superb footballer. So no, your not the only one who loves ronnie
Pato7Nani17 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho is an amazing player. Looking for a good season from him his season
Zishan07 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho has more natural talent stored in his earlobe than most footballers do in every fibre of their bodies. He's still the greatest footballer (by ability) on the face of the planet. His form however, doesn't compliment that freakish ability
Yogan (Chelsea) 4 years ago
He is still a brilliant footballer. He's not in the biggest world-wide club but he doesn't need to be. If people watch him they' see even though he's a 30er, he can still play brilliant football. Have a look at Viva Futbol Volume 37. I don't think alot of people hate him and I don't know where you have got that from.

Sorry there isn't audio. You can find the vid with the music on my profile on Ishare - here's the link:

Link: www.footytube.com/video/viva-futbol-volume-37-1992...
Adamaus (Manchester United) 4 years ago
He was awesome, amazing! Even sometimes unbelievable. Now as others have said he is just lost some of his flair and consistency which made him so good.

Can he ever come back to a world class players? Yes I think he could, but will he NO I don't think he will. No doubt imo if he really wanted to he could
Juno (AC Milan) 4 years ago
He's not overrated. He's just going downhill. All players will go through that phrase. Just that his came early. Btw he can stop the rot if he works hard, but judging by his lifestyle.... Hard
JosiahsOnFire (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I don't think he'll ever come back to the form he was while in his peak....

But my word, when he played it was magical, his touch, his vision, his ability to change an entire game with one swift kick of the ball....

He was better to watch than Messi, and that is the highest compliment I can give (because well, Messi is an absolute freak!)
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
No, I don't hate him, I never said he was over-rated (at least I don't remember I did), but I'm not a real big fan of his...
Amayel (PSG) 4 years ago
Ronaldinho won everything so now what's happen !
We don't know, in my opinion I think he's gonna' make something this year !
I can't believe that Roni Lost all his football, it's impossible....
But now he has to prove that he can recover his football !
We need players like Roni, Messi, [C.] Ronaldo they enjoy football and we like that !
Kingsickhead (Chelsea) 4 years ago
No your not. I am too. Ronaldihno is a legend that has already make his mark in football as one of the most skillful and creative players to ever play the game. But his prime is now up. He choose the night life because there was nothing for him to prove as a player in my opinion. He had all the admiration for the whole footballing nation. But he fell off started putting on weight and has just never recovered. No one hates him were all just disappointing of what he's become. From a legend to a has been
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I am too disappointd...
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Ok.... Is he the most hated footballer? Everybody hates him, calls him 'overrated' and etc etc.... AM I the only fan Of dinho? What do you feel about him?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football