Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Real Madrid Are Soon To Be Idiots....
StrikersMT28 (Seattle Sounders) 5 years ago
WOW. This would be terrible. Not a dime on defence, yet possibly 215mil on three players. Ribery says he wants to go.

Link: soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=656998&sec=tra...
Nani22 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Ribery should come utd
Agspiratos (Panathinaikos Athens) 5 years ago
In all honesty he should go. He needs to leave bayern munich ASAP. Since man utd aren't going to buy him madrid might as well swoop in and take him
If he goes, ManU should pick v. Nistelrooy (Utd return), and Sneijder
ManUK (Manchester United) 5 years ago
I am thinking so
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
Ya wayne you and Van Nistelrooy will make a great team
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
I guess they buy a good defender Arbeloa is on their radar and they will get him very easily, and the money spent 215m(I ribery deal goes through) will become less a they will sell all the unwanted players or not settled players like Nistelrooy, sneijder, robben.... The list is long.
I think President is not fool to ruin his team
That's what we said when the richest person in the world bought Man City...
Yidarmy4lyf (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Why buy arbeloa when they need a LB not RB?
Ragarsha (Liverpool) 5 years ago
That Question was to be asked when Real bought Kaka and Ronaldo they have the most no of midfielders than any other club
Yamsy (Liverpool) 5 years ago
It's a real shame to see master-class players such as Van Der Vart, Robben, Higuan, Nistelrooy, Sneijder and Diarra on the bench...
Real just don't get it do they? They just can't see their defence looks like sh*t! Please, if you have any dignity in defence, get a real, hard, strong, smart defender...
Wait! Hold the presses! We may finally have a Madrid rumour in defenders! Finally! Raul Aldiol,from Valencia, 15mill!

Link: real.theoffside.com/team-news/raul-albiol-on-his-w...
Yidarmy4lyf (Tottenham Hotspur) 5 years ago
Mat, i've been saying there nothing they can do to outthrow barca, I still don't think they will if they get ribery in a whole season, but el classico is going to be the game of the season worldwide!
They might stil have an outstanding midfield, but barcas midfield is still far superior, you won't get a better CM pairing than xavi & iniesta in the world of football
TFoAV (Manchester City) 5 years ago
Yeah, it's definitely gonna' be an exciting game.... Too bad for Real that if Barca gets into their back 4, all hell's probably gonna' break loose
Nani22 (Manchester United) 5 years ago
Real Madrid have the money but look are all the good players they have how are they going to play them all
JohnnyG (Manchester United) 5 years ago
How do Real have so much money! This is absurd. Does anyone know the record for most money spent during one transfer season?
Giorgakis (Olympiakos Piraeus) 5 years ago
I'm not sure but I think they've beat it, whatever it is

Kick4Life - changing lives through football