Forums / The Terrace: Casual Footy Banter
Order: Newest / Oldest
Post Your Footy Skills Vids!
Livethreelions (Manchester United) 6 months ago
Here's a video I took yesterday of my crossbar challenge- 4th attempt!

Https://www.Facebook.Com/photo.Php?V=10100857908656543&l=745767156635699512

[account-removed] 1 year ago
[account-removed] 8 months ago
Amazing! I wish I could do that  
Scottishguy (Manchester United) 1 year ago
f*****g hell I wanna post videos
I can't post videos so why not?
What you can't post videos, what a swizz
How?
Ok
AidanLuca (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
I can't wait to put some posts on this forum
Hill (Arsenal) 2 years ago

Me playing for my school. I don't really do a whole lot besides hold the ball up, and pass it. I did get an assist though! That's the first clip when I flick it on to the guy who scores. I'm number 38 in white, the big tall guy
I don't know how to embed.      Edit: never mind haha!
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
What was that at 1:52?! Nice compilation though. I wish someone was filming our matches. I played indoor match for 90 mins today and it ended up 17-12 to us due to lousy defending, and I scored about 10 of them!
Haha. I know, I know. It was a horrendous shot. I was/am not happy about that one.

I got lucky. My cousin filmed them. I would love to see a match in which someone scores 10 goals! Must have been firing on all cylinders eh?
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I wish - two very amateur teams and a lot of low, hard shots in my match. Good fun though

Post up any other skills vids you get of your matches
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice job Hill, good control
I just saw your response Borg: thank you!
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Excellent control. You deserve more credit than it appears, because turf like that can ruin players. I used to play indoor football and artificial turf was horrible to play on. I might even argue that it's worse than concrete....

Well done!
Livethreelions (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hey Guys,

Here's a video of me playing for my club team during college. I'm Chris, the center mid-fielder. Our team's in white and there's some footage of my passing and skill (I set up the first goal with the one-time pass and I had a little skill in the second half). It's not super-exciting, but I just found it online, so I thought I would share! (Ant, could you possibly embed this? Thanks! )

Link: s428.photobucket.com/albums/qq2/chrisbarnard/?acti...
Ant (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Very nice one touch through ball for the goal. That was you passing that one, right?
Ant,    Yeah that was me! Thanks for the embed and the compliment!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Nice standard, although the blue team didn't look up to much, the whites had way too much for them methinks  What was the final score?
Tony, we destroyed that team in possession but the final score was only 2-0. It was a fun game though, and our team was passing very well
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Fantastic stuff, man! Keep up the good work!
Thanks Jimmy!  
BonitoJoga (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hey guys,
This was me about 3 years ago back when nike had the large joga compilation!
Well hope you guys like it

Absolutely fantastic, thanks man. Can you think about making a new, longer video maybe with some mates? Just show some skills, try some tricks. I can juggle and do some flicks but nowhere near the Joga Bonita level.

I just added a bunch of fan valuation onto your account as a thanks
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 3 years ago
I remember that bit lol
Thanks alot guys! Ant- I have lost alot of my skill . I wish I could make a new video but Footy is pretty much dead here in Canada, its hard to keep playing!
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ahh fantastic man, love the bicicleta on the street. People always don't believe me when I tell them you can throw bicycles and the like on concrete, they are spoiled by grass I suppose. Sand is the best though, great skill though, I love bicycles, and respect for the around the world, I can do it, it's tough though. So this was actually on the joga bonito video? That is so awesome, which one is it? Anyways keep playing even if it's by yourself I suppose, I know how it is in North America, I live in Flagstaff, Arizona it's just starting to warm up and be good footballing weather. Love=football, peace
Thanks for the appreciation donnchadh!
Yes, street soccer is very much underrated here in canada. It is for me the easiest way to play the sport. Especially in winter, we just had -20 see today!. It was on the reaaaaly huge and long joga bonito video, the 5+ hour collection of small clips . Too bad Joga by nike is done now!. Well Joga Bonito I guess
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Of course man, I think anyone can appreciate those skills. You must know some people that aren't the biggest fans of football, but if you throw a bicycle for someone or show them a video, they will appreciate it even if they don't understand haha. -20 Celsius is cold man, I am trying to figure that out in fahrenheit really cold either way I will try and find that video though, cheers. Ya too bad they are done, Cantona was the man in those commercials, missed him in 2010 World Cup. It would be perfect to bring it back for the WC in Brasil 2014
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow amazing video! Don't stop making these
[account-removed] 8 months ago
Musta hurt when you landed on the concrete
Does anyone else have a video of them playing football or showing skills? There might be fan valuation on offer, right before the new transfer window!
Hawksfcnz (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Thanks
Video of me scoring a goal in my first game for my senior team in New Zealand

Hill (Arsenal) 4 years ago
A bit of a scrum goal eh?
Ant (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good job mate. Good to see NZ footy growing in popularity too. I work for the Wellington Phoenix at home games.

Was yours the scramble or the lob? I guess the lob!
Correct, my goal was the lob! It was my first ever start for my top team so was pretty happy
I have scored heaps of better goals, but this is the first one I have ever got one camera, not a bad start to the collection though
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
Nice goal Hawk! Very nice
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Random pass, but nice goal.  Btw, that first goal was an offside!
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
SergioRamos (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Random? Lol are you supposed to be posting that on the board?
ManUK (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Does it matter? Sergio do you even love the tube?
Jimmybreeze (Manchester United) 3 years ago
My advice? Stick to computers. Or FM

Kick4Life - changing lives through football